The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Can't finish Bloody Reunion holiday quest

Hypnotica713
Hypnotica713
✭✭
The pale worm guy's health bar is there, but he's not. There's a ton of people trying to attack to no avail. PS4 NAc77gle6i193k.jpg
Edited by ZOS_Icy on November 20, 2022 7:11PM
  • opalcity
    opalcity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The problem is the tons of people. Attack him too fast and he gets in that buggy state - get him to respawn and then if everyone uses light attacks he'll go down properly.
  • Hypnotica713
    Hypnotica713
    ✭✭
    He has been like that for hours. I have left and come back multiple times.

How do we "get him to respawn" if we can't kill him?
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What I did was I previewed a house and then exited it one, until it forced me into an instance where it worked. I whispered someone who has been complaining in zone to spread the word to others there, but have no way of knowing if they did because the person did not respond. I would guess not.
  • Snamyap
    Snamyap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Another good reason to make instance for such fights
  • Hypnotica713
    Hypnotica713
    ✭✭
    What a pita. I even left the game completely, went and ate dinner, came back, and was still glitched. Maybe I'll have more luck trying towards the end of the event if it's a too many people problem heh.
  • opalcity
    opalcity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When it happened to me, we stopped attacking him, a tank pulled him away and he reset. Then most of us (because some people don't like pulling together and decided to use other powers) used lights and heavies to kill him.
  • PrimusTiberius
    PrimusTiberius
    ✭✭✭✭
    I had the same issue last night, the guy was just standing there, I went on to the daily quest to pick up my tickets, once I finished that up, I returned and the guy was spawning almost every 30 seconds and I was bale to complete the quest.
    Everyone is going in one direction, I'm going the other direction
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    These types of quests are always a mess.
    As if isn't expected to have, at least at some points, more than 40 players in quest locations...
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on November 20, 2022 7:11PM
    Staff Post