The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Quick Question: Voice Actress of Lyranth

AScarlato
AScarlato
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello - wasn't sure where to ask this, but could anyone confirm who Lyranth's Voice Actress is?

I saw some guesses on reddit but I wasn't able to determine this for sure.
Edited by ZOS_Icy on October 31, 2022 6:29PM
  • Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BeckyIchnoski can tell.

I am also wondering who did her voice before the Gates of Oblivion storyline.
    PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates.

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.
  • AScarlato
    AScarlato
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maitsukas wrote: »

Did her voice actress change over time? I was curious who did her voice during Gates of Oblivion but if she had two I'd be curious as well.
  • Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AScarlato wrote: »

Did her voice actress change over time? I was curious who did her voice during Gates of Oblivion but if she had two I'd be curious as well.

This was her voice back in 2017 (4:00 in the video):
    https://youtu.be/gz2XXwQAGD0
    PC-EU @maitsukas

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

This thread has been moved to the Players Helping Players section, as it is better suited there.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • AScarlato
    AScarlato
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Icy wrote: »
    Greetings,

This thread has been moved to the Players Helping Players section, as it is better suited there.

Thank you for your understanding.

Is there anyone on the ZOS team who can confirm who the voice actress is?
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if you play through for example imperial city prison and then play say red petal bastion, you will notice a major difference in lyranths voice

im not sure if its a different actor entirely, or they changed like pitch/modulation on the voice
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's anothet Lyranth video from 2014, here the difference is way more noticable.

https://youtu.be/NV-OKzTHU6s
    PC-EU @maitsukas

• Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's anothet Lyranth video from 2014, here the difference is way more noticable.

https://youtu.be/NV-OKzTHU6s

i almost forgot she shows up in the coldharbour zone doing stuff at some of the POIs

pretty sure that lyranth is the same as the one in ICP (which was the last one before the voice change)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
  • AScarlato
    AScarlato
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very interesting. I really am attached to the updated Voice, and I also forgot Lyranth was in Coldharbour even though I did all those quests.

Hoping @ZOS_BeckyIchnoski Can help us out when patch rush dies down!
  • ZOS_BeckyIchnoski
    ZOS_BeckyIchnoski
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello! The voice actor has not changed. It is Michelle Arthur. However, we did make some improvements to her voiceover postproduction in the newer content. Previously, she had the same DSP as other general Daedric NPCs. We thought she deserved something a little more special. :smile:
    Becky Ichnoski, Voiceover Lead
    Staff Post
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello! The voice actor has not changed. It is Michelle Arthur. However, we did make some improvements to her voiceover postproduction in the newer content. Previously, she had the same DSP as other general Daedric NPCs. We thought she deserved something a little more special. :smile:

thats interesting, personally i would have preferred the voice to stay the same, or at least consistent across meeting the same NPC multiple times

i honestly kind of preferred the original older version, as lyranth still stood out as quite unique to me and i immediately recognized her between say the coldharbour instances and when you run into her in ICP

when i was running into her in blackwood i was like this is cool we get to see her more, but the voice always sounded...off, like it was similar but different enough that it didnt seem like the same lyranth to me
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
  • AScarlato
    AScarlato
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you so much for the info! And very interested extra details as well! I love her work!

Thank you again for taking the time to share, I know things are likely very busy around a new patch!

Personally more a fan of the new & (IMO) Improved Lyranth for sure.
    Edited by AScarlato on November 3, 2022 6:25PM