The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

ESO plus suddenly canceled on Stadia

brandon
brandon
✭✭✭✭
So I know Stadia is gone at the beginning of the new year, but I'd still like to make use of it until then. Found out today that my sub was cancelled so the benefits from subbing (inventory bag and what not are gone too). Tried resubbing and it doesn't even let me do that? So am I just out of luck now because Stadia is dead? Don't even get the extra few months of benefits?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on November 7, 2022 7:13PM
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    That’s a shame. Even if Stadia or Zenimax via Stadia have ceased accepting revenue through Stadia ESO+ should continue for those who have been paying for it until the lights are turned off.

Maybe this was accidental and it’ll be corrected.
  • TechMaybeHic
    TechMaybeHic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Can't you just sub on your account right here? Stadia is just an access method for PC. I know when I tried Stadia, I just logged on with my PC account
    Edited by TechMaybeHic on October 31, 2022 10:57AM
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was thinking that unless there is a other thread ok this issue with more players posting it may be isolated unless few stadia players subscribed.
  • Daghis
    Daghis
    Soul Shriven
    I submitted a ticket for this issue as my subscription should've continued until December 20 or so. In addition, since I had purchased both Blackwood and High Isle via Stadia, my account on the ESO website now says "Greymoor", although it doesn't seem to preclude access to the High Isle area.

As far as ESO Plus, they simply suggested that I can request a refund from Stadia (as if this weren't already in the works?), and I can subscribe to ESO Plus directly. However, my account on the ESO website says ESO Plus is active and managed by Stadia, so I can't even subscribe (expecting the refund from Google eventually).

odi3crt0n4ez.png

They were responding quickly up until I pointed that last part out, so I think they're surprised.
  • Daghis
    Daghis
    Soul Shriven
    Huh.

I just logged in out of frustration from waiting for a reply and see that I can access the jewelry station now and it shows the ESO Plus buff active.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Daghis

Thank you for the update.

@brandon

Are you still having issues with your ESO Plus subscription through Stadia?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • brandon
    brandon
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Bill Got it all sorted out, thanks!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Great!

With the OP issue now sorted out, we are going to close this thread from further comments.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.