The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Quest 'A Final Peace' not being counted as completed

ArchMikem
ArchMikem
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
My character finished the quest for Death's Valor Keep within the first week of High Isle console launch, but I only just now noticed the achievement for completing it wasn't counted because it's a requirement for unlocking the Rahjin Patron deck. The quest is done, talking to the skull again doesn't provide anything more than the post quest dialogue.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on November 3, 2022 5:24PM
CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Drathly
    Drathly
    ✭✭
    "A Final Peace" is a daily delve quest given by the NPC Wayllod in Gonfalon Bay. It's not the delve quest.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drathly wrote: »
    "A Final Peace" is a daily delve quest given by the NPC Wayllod in Gonfalon Bay. It's not the delve quest.

...Wow that's different. I was even mislead by UESP's very short description of it, I was so sure it was the Delve's quest itself. Well I guess thank you for enlightening me on that.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    With the OP quest question now being answered, we have decided to close this thread from further discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.