The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread, "Get An In-Game ESO Mount & More w/Doritos and Rockstar Energy Drinks"

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
vnl4e3cq1o21.jpg
Official Discussion Thread for Article, "Get An In-Game ESO Mount & More w/Doritos and Rockstar Energy Drinks"

"Grab either a bag of Doritos OR Rockstar Energy Drink and you can unlock one month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, the Karthwolf Charger mount, and more."
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on January 4, 2023 3:44PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • TybaltKaine
    TybaltKaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was just about to ask if this was an Xbox exclusive deal or if there is a way to use the code on either PC (likely) or Playstation. It seems very Xbox centric to me.
    • Tybalt Kaine Khajiit Nightblade Aldmeri Dominion
    • PC/NA
    • Guildmaster- Lucky Raven
    • Knight of Marrow - Blackfeather Academy
    • Adepti- The Witches Goblet
    • Dragon Frog - Butterscotch Dragon Frog
    • "Nightblade healer huh? How does that work?"
    • "I drain the blood of our enemies and fire it into you. It's a lot less messy than it sounds, and yeah I'm basically a Vampire without the whole AGH FIRE BAD"
  • seecodenotgames
    seecodenotgames
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reading the T&Cs at the bottom is says no purchase necessary, but if you don't have a code from a pack then you have to write your address to them by post. Also is only for the US and only gives the one month to new customers.

I think I'll pass. I already have that mount anyway.
    Houses on PC EU (newest first)
    • 62. Sand Castles (Fogbreak Lighthouse) - A literal life size sand castle
    • 61. Riften Meadery (Old Mistveil Manor) - A new meadery has opened outside Riften
    • 60. Helene's Writing Room (Golden Gryphon Garret) - A small room for Helene to get some quiet writing time
    • 59. Picnic at Pelin (Black Vine Villa) - Based on the lore book Picnic at Pelin (A Horror Story)
    • 58. Almalexias Temple (Forsaken Stronghold) - A Dunmer Tower with a shrine to the three
    • 57. Pirate New Life For Me (Highhallow Hold) - A pirate tavern where they gift you loot
    • 56. Woodvine Cathedral (Agony's Ascent) - A living cathedral thriving in the Deadlands
    • 55. Dark Elf Town House (Quondam Indorilia) - A small and cosy town house on the edge of Mournhold
    • 54. The Secret Tower (Exorcised Coven Cottage) - A hidden mage tower in the swamps on the Hag Fen
    • 53. Knight Club (Frostvault Chasm) - A disco in a dwarven mineshaft
    • 52. Dwemer Cave City (The Erstwhile Sanctuary) - A lost dwarven city has been found deep underground
    • 51. Alinor Gryphon Aerie (Colossal Aldmeri Grotto) - A place where gryphons are trained
    • 50. The Charred Towers (Doomchar Plateau) - Deadlands themed fortress with two towers and custom furniture
    • 49. Argonian Sea Town (Tel Galen) - An Argonian sea port
    • 48. Daedric Princess Tower (Seaveil Spire) - An underwater tower dedicated to the Daedric Prince Meridia
    • 47. Fargrave Observatory (Ossa Accentium) - An observatory in the portal realm of Fargrave
    • 46. Hundings Beach House (Hundings Palatial Hall) - Beach house and hottub
    • 45. Crystal Gardens (Snugpod) - Enchanted Gardens with crystalline trees
    • 44. Dawnlight Health Spa (Princely Dawnlight Palace) - Our spa waters are revitalising and ready to heal your aching body
    • 43. Mountainside Retreat (Pariah's Pinnacle) - An orc mountainside hall with an amazing view
    • 42. Volcanic Vile Villa (Kushalit Sanctuary) - A private hollowed out volcano for all your mad alchemist needs
    • 41. Arenthian Water Temple (Strident Springs Demesne) - A relaxing water temple outside Arenthia
    • 40. Woodland Cottage (Ald Velothi Harbor House) - A house in a tree, but not a treehouse
    • 39. Winter Snow Meadhall (Enchanted Snow Globe Home) - A winter meadhall has opened to get everyone in the festive mood
    • 38. Fire and Ice Hotel (Elinhir Private Arena) - An new hotel has opened with an ice bar and a lava room
    • 37. City of Princes (Pantherfang Chapel) - Citadese is under attack from a dragon invasion. Prince Tarvia is leading the escape through the sewers.
    • 36. Dark Brotherhood Home (Stay-Moist Mansion) - A Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary found beneath an Argonian village
    • 35. Volkihar Courtyard (Velothi Reverie) - A castle courtyard modelled on the famous Volkihar Castle in Skyrim
    • 34. Rada's Summer Getaway (Potentate's Retreat) - A Redguard mansion with a dark vampiric secret in the basement
    • 33. Cascadia Wine N Dine (Sweetwater Cascades) - Vineyard and meadery with two restaurants and a chapel
    • 32. Walled Kitchen Garden (Amaya Lake Lodge) - Fresh produce and cut flowers for sale. Hot food served in a family restaurant.
    • 31. Luckycat Summerhouse (Lucky Cat Landing) - A khajiiti villa with spa and dining
    • 30. Helene's Boutique (Water's Edge) - The famous dressmaker has opened a new dress shop in town
    • 29. Alinor Garden Party (Mathiisen Manor) - A party in the flower gardens of a Altmer noble's manor
    • 28. Markarth Bath House (Stone Eagle Aerie) - A relaxing spa and bath house with an arts and craft centre
    • 27. Treeboat house (The Gorinir Estate) - No one know how an imperial ship ended up in the treetops
    • 26. Varlaisvea College (Varlaisvea Ayleid Ruins) - An ancient library has been discovered deep inside an Ayleid ruin
    • 25. City on the Moon (The Orbservatory Prior) - Moonbase with housing and an inn under the stars
    • 24. Lakemire Water Gardens (Lakemire Xanmeer Manor) - Relaxing hanging gardens and a fish restaurant beneath the Xanmeer
    • 23. Hircine's Hunt Club (Hunters Glade) - A relaxing villa for werewolves to feast in the ever refilling hunting grounds
    • 22. Lost Dwarven Kingdom (Shalidor’s Shrouded Realm) - A lost Dwemer king's palace has been found in a mage's pocket realm
    • 21. Replaced with 54. The Secret Tower
    • 20. Topal Fishing Resort (Grand Topal Hideaway) - A resort in the middle of a fishing lake on a private island
    • 19. Castleton Manor (Alinor Crest Townhouse) - The home of Lord Castleton and his daughter Sonja
    • 18. Cave of BBQ N Ribs (Earthtear Cavern) - A secret rocky dome, hosts a BBQ and ribs restaurant
    • 17. Who Lived in a Shoe (The Ample Domicile) - There was an old reach witch who lived in a shoe
    • 16. Dwemer Party Tower (Hall of the Lunar Champion - Lion's Cradle) - A dwarven flying tower repurposed for parties
    • 15. A Taste of Alinor (Sleek Creek House) - A small piece of Alinor beside a creek
    • 14. Lava Submarine Base (Bastion Sanguinaris) - An evil vampire alchemy lab, accessible only via a lava submarine
    • 13. Spirit-tree Library (Wraithhome) - A library built atop an ancient forest within an ancient Daedric ruin
    • 12. Golden Beach Palace (Thieves' Oasis) - A dwarven inspired Redguard beach resort
    • 11. Mad Scientists House (Cyrodilic Jungle House) - Workshop and garage with an experimental De-lore-ean
    • 10. Big Toy House (Antiquarian's Alpine Gallery) - Two life sized doll's houses and a inn beneath the stairs
    • 9. Icy Falls Inn (Forgemaster Falls) - Two Nord lodges on a lake, serving mead and fresh fish
    • 8. Blue-ice Palace (Stillwaters Retreat) - Solitude, but on a frozen lake
    • 7. Mushroom Manor (Coldharbour Surreal Estate) - Dunmer house built from giant mushrooms
    • 6. Vampire Academy with wine bar (Daggerfall Overlook) - Come for the nibbles; stay for eternity
    • 5. Three Pillows War (Grymharth's Woe) - Re-enact the three banners war with pillow forts and floof balls
    • 4. Treefern House (Moon-sugar meadow) - Giant treefern treehouse
    • 3. Artaeum Theatre/Opera housel (Grand Psijic Manor) - Tiered Balcony
    • 2. Imperial Bridal Suite (Linchal Grand Manor) - Wedding venue with bridal suite extension
    • 1. Dragonguard Penthouse (Jode's Embrace) - 3 Extra floors, with indoor conservatory and top floor gym
  • CassandraGemini
    CassandraGemini
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd be interested to know whether we'll be able to buy the wolf from the Crown Store, if we happen to be on Playstation or PC (because I agree, it seems like the event is only for Xbox users) or not eligible for the whole thing at all because it just doesn't happen where we live? I can't see him in the Crown Store showcase for October at least.

@seecodenotgames Where did you get the mount from, if I may ask? Is it a Crown Crate item?
    Edited by CassandraGemini on October 3, 2022 6:18PM
    This poor little Bosmer stealth passive had passionate friends and a big loving family!

• seecodenotgames
    seecodenotgames
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't remember but I've had it at least a couple of years.

Edit: Apparently it's been available in the crownstore a couple of times and then added to crates.

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Karthwolf_Charger
    Edited by seecodenotgames on October 3, 2022 6:27PM
    Houses on PC EU (newest first)
    • 62. Sand Castles (Fogbreak Lighthouse) - A literal life size sand castle
    • 61. Riften Meadery (Old Mistveil Manor) - A new meadery has opened outside Riften
    • 60. Helene's Writing Room (Golden Gryphon Garret) - A small room for Helene to get some quiet writing time
    • 59. Picnic at Pelin (Black Vine Villa) - Based on the lore book Picnic at Pelin (A Horror Story)
    • 58. Almalexias Temple (Forsaken Stronghold) - A Dunmer Tower with a shrine to the three
    • 57. Pirate New Life For Me (Highhallow Hold) - A pirate tavern where they gift you loot
    • 56. Woodvine Cathedral (Agony's Ascent) - A living cathedral thriving in the Deadlands
    • 55. Dark Elf Town House (Quondam Indorilia) - A small and cosy town house on the edge of Mournhold
    • 54. The Secret Tower (Exorcised Coven Cottage) - A hidden mage tower in the swamps on the Hag Fen
    • 53. Knight Club (Frostvault Chasm) - A disco in a dwarven mineshaft
    • 52. Dwemer Cave City (The Erstwhile Sanctuary) - A lost dwarven city has been found deep underground
    • 51. Alinor Gryphon Aerie (Colossal Aldmeri Grotto) - A place where gryphons are trained
    • 50. The Charred Towers (Doomchar Plateau) - Deadlands themed fortress with two towers and custom furniture
    • 49. Argonian Sea Town (Tel Galen) - An Argonian sea port
    • 48. Daedric Princess Tower (Seaveil Spire) - An underwater tower dedicated to the Daedric Prince Meridia
    • 47. Fargrave Observatory (Ossa Accentium) - An observatory in the portal realm of Fargrave
    • 46. Hundings Beach House (Hundings Palatial Hall) - Beach house and hottub
    • 45. Crystal Gardens (Snugpod) - Enchanted Gardens with crystalline trees
    • 44. Dawnlight Health Spa (Princely Dawnlight Palace) - Our spa waters are revitalising and ready to heal your aching body
    • 43. Mountainside Retreat (Pariah's Pinnacle) - An orc mountainside hall with an amazing view
    • 42. Volcanic Vile Villa (Kushalit Sanctuary) - A private hollowed out volcano for all your mad alchemist needs
    • 41. Arenthian Water Temple (Strident Springs Demesne) - A relaxing water temple outside Arenthia
    • 40. Woodland Cottage (Ald Velothi Harbor House) - A house in a tree, but not a treehouse
    • 39. Winter Snow Meadhall (Enchanted Snow Globe Home) - A winter meadhall has opened to get everyone in the festive mood
    • 38. Fire and Ice Hotel (Elinhir Private Arena) - An new hotel has opened with an ice bar and a lava room
    • 37. City of Princes (Pantherfang Chapel) - Citadese is under attack from a dragon invasion. Prince Tarvia is leading the escape through the sewers.
    • 36. Dark Brotherhood Home (Stay-Moist Mansion) - A Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary found beneath an Argonian village
    • 35. Volkihar Courtyard (Velothi Reverie) - A castle courtyard modelled on the famous Volkihar Castle in Skyrim
    • 34. Rada's Summer Getaway (Potentate's Retreat) - A Redguard mansion with a dark vampiric secret in the basement
    • 33. Cascadia Wine N Dine (Sweetwater Cascades) - Vineyard and meadery with two restaurants and a chapel
    • 32. Walled Kitchen Garden (Amaya Lake Lodge) - Fresh produce and cut flowers for sale. Hot food served in a family restaurant.
    • 31. Luckycat Summerhouse (Lucky Cat Landing) - A khajiiti villa with spa and dining
    • 30. Helene's Boutique (Water's Edge) - The famous dressmaker has opened a new dress shop in town
    • 29. Alinor Garden Party (Mathiisen Manor) - A party in the flower gardens of a Altmer noble's manor
    • 28. Markarth Bath House (Stone Eagle Aerie) - A relaxing spa and bath house with an arts and craft centre
    • 27. Treeboat house (The Gorinir Estate) - No one know how an imperial ship ended up in the treetops
    • 26. Varlaisvea College (Varlaisvea Ayleid Ruins) - An ancient library has been discovered deep inside an Ayleid ruin
    • 25. City on the Moon (The Orbservatory Prior) - Moonbase with housing and an inn under the stars
    • 24. Lakemire Water Gardens (Lakemire Xanmeer Manor) - Relaxing hanging gardens and a fish restaurant beneath the Xanmeer
    • 23. Hircine's Hunt Club (Hunters Glade) - A relaxing villa for werewolves to feast in the ever refilling hunting grounds
    • 22. Lost Dwarven Kingdom (Shalidor’s Shrouded Realm) - A lost Dwemer king's palace has been found in a mage's pocket realm
    • 21. Replaced with 54. The Secret Tower
    • 20. Topal Fishing Resort (Grand Topal Hideaway) - A resort in the middle of a fishing lake on a private island
    • 19. Castleton Manor (Alinor Crest Townhouse) - The home of Lord Castleton and his daughter Sonja
    • 18. Cave of BBQ N Ribs (Earthtear Cavern) - A secret rocky dome, hosts a BBQ and ribs restaurant
    • 17. Who Lived in a Shoe (The Ample Domicile) - There was an old reach witch who lived in a shoe
    • 16. Dwemer Party Tower (Hall of the Lunar Champion - Lion's Cradle) - A dwarven flying tower repurposed for parties
    • 15. A Taste of Alinor (Sleek Creek House) - A small piece of Alinor beside a creek
    • 14. Lava Submarine Base (Bastion Sanguinaris) - An evil vampire alchemy lab, accessible only via a lava submarine
    • 13. Spirit-tree Library (Wraithhome) - A library built atop an ancient forest within an ancient Daedric ruin
    • 12. Golden Beach Palace (Thieves' Oasis) - A dwarven inspired Redguard beach resort
    • 11. Mad Scientists House (Cyrodilic Jungle House) - Workshop and garage with an experimental De-lore-ean
    • 10. Big Toy House (Antiquarian's Alpine Gallery) - Two life sized doll's houses and a inn beneath the stairs
    • 9. Icy Falls Inn (Forgemaster Falls) - Two Nord lodges on a lake, serving mead and fresh fish
    • 8. Blue-ice Palace (Stillwaters Retreat) - Solitude, but on a frozen lake
    • 7. Mushroom Manor (Coldharbour Surreal Estate) - Dunmer house built from giant mushrooms
    • 6. Vampire Academy with wine bar (Daggerfall Overlook) - Come for the nibbles; stay for eternity
    • 5. Three Pillows War (Grymharth's Woe) - Re-enact the three banners war with pillow forts and floof balls
    • 4. Treefern House (Moon-sugar meadow) - Giant treefern treehouse
    • 3. Artaeum Theatre/Opera housel (Grand Psijic Manor) - Tiered Balcony
    • 2. Imperial Bridal Suite (Linchal Grand Manor) - Wedding venue with bridal suite extension
    • 1. Dragonguard Penthouse (Jode's Embrace) - 3 Extra floors, with indoor conservatory and top floor gym
  • TybaltKaine
    TybaltKaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UESP tells me it was available in the crown store until 2017. It was in the Horns of The Reach Collectors Bundle and is now a legendary reward in Dragonscale Crown Crates.

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Karthwolf_Charger
    • PC/NA
    • "I drain the blood of our enemies and fire it into you. It's a lot less messy than it sounds, and yeah I'm basically a Vampire without the whole AGH FIRE BAD"
  • CassandraGemini
    CassandraGemini
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haha, I probably should've tried googling it before asking :p Still, thanks to both of you!
    This poor little Bosmer stealth passive had passionate friends and a big loving family!

• ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hi all, just wanted to highlight that the code for the mount can be redeemed on any platform. You just have to put the code in either through your account on the website or in the crown store.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • TybaltKaine
    TybaltKaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the response. I appreciate it.
    • PC/NA
  • CassandraGemini
    CassandraGemini
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's still just applicable in the US from what I can tell, but I appreciate the response as well :smile:

• ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @CassandraGemini So while the promotion is in the US, the codes still work outside of the US. So in theory, if you were able to get ahold of a code, you should be able to redeem it. But you didn't hear that from me... :#

Outside of that, if there are additional questions related to the promotion guidelines, the support page here should help.
    Staff Post
  • Xandreia_
    Xandreia_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    im not gonna lie, a "reward" that has been in the game for 5 years isnt really an incentive to buy products that promotes a game in a good light, in my opinion its a bad marketing move to not have a new mount or other cosmetics :/
  • CassandraGemini
    CassandraGemini
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    @CassandraGemini So while the promotion is in the US, the codes still work outside of the US. So in theory, if you were able to get ahold of a code, you should be able to redeem it. But you didn't hear that from me... :#

Outside of that, if there are additional questions related to the promotion guidelines, the support page here should help.

Hmm... maybe I'll ask an American friend whether he likes energy drinks or doritos by any chance, then B) Thank you so much for the info (that I didn't actually hear from you, of course)!

• TheDarkRuler
    TheDarkRuler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If there is any american guy who already has the mount and a likes Dorito/Rockstar please DM me a code.
    I really would like to have it but in EU we cannot participate. :(
  • Vonkarolinas
    Vonkarolinas
    ✭✭✭
    Here's a fun surprise. "Front of bag code is invalid"......so now what?
  • CyberDiva
    CyberDiva
    ✭✭✭
    People are stealing codes. It has been a problem for Doritos since at least 2017 where *** will go steal codes and redeem a bunch of them, and these jerks are actually proud of themselves for doing it. I just had a talk with Frito Lays customer service about this. Their response is to email fritolay@promosupport.com with your issue. I hope this helps. I am about to go email them.

Update: Got a response from them.

"Hi <name>

Thank you for contacting PromoSupport. We are working to resolve your issue and you can expect a response within the next 2-3 business days. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Thanks,
    PromoSupport"

I will keep ya'll updated.
    Edited by CyberDiva on October 4, 2022 9:02PM
  • TybaltKaine
    TybaltKaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, unfortunately there isn't really a way to verify if the code is coming from a bag that has been purchased, so people just scan a bunch in the stores and leave. It's why the codes should be inside the product and not on the label in the front or tied to the UPC.
    • PC/NA
  • Hamfast
    Hamfast
    ✭✭✭✭
    I purchased 3 bags of Doritos (we have 3 accounts between my wife and I) all the codes are the same... oh, and invalid as well. Now my wife is miffed at me for spending that much (had to buy the party size bags)

Help me Mr. Wizard...

<edit>
    I went to a different Wal-Mart and looked, only "Eligible" Doritos bags were the Cool Ranch flavor, all the bag codes were the same but different than the Nacho Cheese flavor I bought.
    Edited by Hamfast on October 5, 2022 3:35AM
    Of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most...
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If I buy a big bag of doritos, I'll use some of it to make Taco Salad and the rest can be served with cheese burgers or sandwiches.

Taco Salad Recipe(Can use nacho cheese flavor as it is more commonly available)
    Ingredients
    1 large firm head of iceberg lettuce, washed, drained, and broken into pieces
    1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
    1 cup green onions, cleaned and chopped (you can use as little as 1/2 cup, depending on what you like)
    1 15 oz. can chili beans, drained, but not rinsed (these are commercially canned pinto beans with chili flavorings added)
    6 oz. Taco flavored Doritos chips, broken into smaller pieces (Or use the flavor that you like best. If you can find it, Taco flavored is best.)
    8 oz. bottle Catalina dressing (use as much of this as needed.)
    Directions
    Toss ingredients just before serving. This serves 4-6 people
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • nathamarath
    nathamarath
    ✭✭✭
    Meh.
    Edited by nathamarath on November 7, 2022 9:18PM
    give a man a fish and he is happy for a day. give him a video game and he is happy for months, maybe even years
  • Vargr
    Vargr
    ✭✭
    @CyberDiva thanks for the tip I just sent them an email my self. fingers cross this gets resolved i would really like that wolf mount
  • boi_anachronism_
    boi_anachronism_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah it's bunk. I bought em and everything is invalid. Waste of money.
  • Vargr
    Vargr
    ✭✭
    Has anyone successfully redeemed this? Seems like anyone who actually tried was met with an invalid code.
  • moleculardrugs
    moleculardrugs
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    vnl4e3cq1o21.jpg
    Official Discussion Thread for Article, "Get An In-Game ESO Mount & More w/Doritos and Rockstar Energy Drinks"

"Grab either a bag of Doritos OR Rockstar Energy Drink and you can unlock one month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, the Karthwolf Charger mount, and more."

Does the package have to say it’s linked with the game or can I purchase a bulk pack of rockstar and scan the code that way?
  • TybaltKaine
    TybaltKaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the honest folks here, who have had the unfortunate occurrence of purchasing a bag with an invalid code, there is a workaround. You can do the following:

To obtain a Combined Code without making a purchase send a 3"x5" card or piece of paper with your full name, address, city, state, zip code, date of birth and email address to be received by 12/23/22 to: Standard Group, Attn: Doritos Xbox Instant Win Game Request, 500 East Oregon Road, Lititz, PA 17543

Limit one Combined Code per day/person/email address

This is how you can get a code directly from Frito Lay. The code will be emailed to you and should be redeemed either here under your account information on the website (Not your Forum account) or in game via the Crown Store Redeem Code function.9z5698l52m7i.png

I hope this saves people time and spares them of the frustration of spending money to get a code that someone already redeemed or stole via internet shenanigans or general dishonesty.
    Edited by TybaltKaine on October 9, 2022 11:28AM
    • PC/NA
  • Ringing_Nirnroot
    Ringing_Nirnroot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only got the free Xbox ultimate subscription but not the mount??

Update: code was delayed but I got my wolf 😊
    Edited by Ringing_Nirnroot on October 19, 2022 7:46AM
  • manwoodsal
    manwoodsal
    ✭✭
    I only got the free Xbox ultimate subscription but not the mount??

You need to go back to the website and you will see an other button. That says redeem in game content... You can pick from the list.. They will email you the code.

Just to let everyone know. I was getting invalid front of bag code.. But I tried the code for the two bags I had.. And they both work this time.. Just give the codes and other try is all I can say now.
  • CyberDiva
    CyberDiva
    ✭✭✭
    Update:

They never responded to my email. However, I went back and tried my code again. Suddenly it is working. Try your codes, ya'll. In theory they should all be working, now.
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Thanks for the update, @CyberDiva. If others could test your codes and see if they work now, that would be helpful for our testing. We are trying to verify if the code issue has been resolved, so any feedback would be helpful. Thanks so much.
    CyberDiva wrote: »
    Update:

They never responded to my email. However, I went back and tried my code again. Suddenly it is working. Try your codes, ya'll. In theory they should all be working, now.
    Staff Post
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These promotions are never "Brought to you by Lettuce!" or "Almonds!" it's always something that leaves my paws stained orange and a bloated feeling in the lower decks. Very well, challenge accepted corporate world. This one will purchase one bag and feed the raccoons.
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If there are any US friends out there who have a spare code, I would love to make use of it!
    Soupy twist