The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Official Discussion Thread, "Get An In-Game ESO Mount & More w/Doritos and Rockstar Energy Drinks"

• fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thankyou very much Hamfast for helping me to get a new mount
    Soupy twist
  • SpiritKitten
    SpiritKitten
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can't eat Doritos or drink "energy drinks" because they're poison, but I will mail in my index card to get the free code (or just find one online).
  • Hamfast
    Hamfast
    ✭✭✭✭
    So am I in trouble for helping fizl101?
    Of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most...
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with SpiritKitten, you need halp. I'll send a Potion of Cure Poison right away. It's from The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, but might work.
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • MTibbs89
    MTibbs89
    ✭✭✭
    "Sorry. There was a problem registering you. Please try again later." <<<< Anyone else getting this issue when registering for the promotion? I have run into it on every attempt to register both yesterday and this morning. Have tried many times, both on my phone via the QR code and on PC, even tried different browsers. No luck. Sent an email about the issue via the link provided on ESO's news page and am waiting for a response, but wanted to know if I am the only one with this problem.
    Edited by MTibbs89 on October 16, 2022 3:58PM
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I am getting the "Sorry. There was a problem registering you. Please try again later" too.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • Hamfast
    Hamfast
    ✭✭✭✭
    it looks like the website is really bogged down, I was able to get in and use the Doritos codes I have but I am already registered, it may be timing out or something in the registration process...

Good luck
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So you can only get this if you play on the XBOX?
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • MTibbs89
    MTibbs89
    ✭✭✭
    Well, I managed to get logged in to their site, but the front of bag code was "invalid". I checked and double checked to make sure I typed it in correctly. Yet another email sent, will see what happens. :neutral:
    Edited by MTibbs89 on October 17, 2022 5:09PM
  • Hamfast
    Hamfast
    ✭✭✭✭
    MTibbs89 wrote: »
    Well, I managed to get logged in to their site, but the front of bag code was "invalid". I checked and double checked to make sure I typed it in correctly. Yet another email sent, will see what happens. :neutral:

I am not sure how you typed the front of bag code, but there is no space, example is 29326817 and not 2932 6817

Edit - Sorry, my code is now also invalid.
    Edited by Hamfast on October 17, 2022 7:16PM
  • Hamfast
    Hamfast
    ✭✭✭✭
    So you can only get this if you play on the XBOX?

no, you can get the mount on any platform
  • vivimo
    vivimo
    Soul Shriven
    Hi! Just created forum account... it seems I lose the invitation email when registered on ESO...

I'm from Spain and was wondering if there is any chance one of u heroes of the overseas could get me a cool wolfie mount code.

According to rules u can get those codes in Spain with Rockstar, but the cans are not labeled with the promo so u have to buy them and hope there is a code in the can lid :(

• vivimo
    vivimo
    Soul Shriven
    So @Hamfast sent me a code and it seems it worked (now im waiting for the email with the code).

Thank you @Hamfast !!!

Edit: Yep, I have my wolfie

i1elr5ggradd.png
    Edited by vivimo on October 19, 2022 6:38AM
  • Hamfast
    Hamfast
    ✭✭✭✭
    doritosrockstarenergy.com

type of entry is doritos

Front of bag code is 729326817
    5 Digit UPC code is 51779

hope I don't get banned...
  • MTibbs89
    MTibbs89
    ✭✭✭
    Well, one finally went through, and supposedly I have an email with the code on the way.... 30 minutes ago? How long does it usually take?

Edit: To answer my own question, it can take a little over an hour. Patience is a virtue I guess. Got the mount! Thanks ZOS.

29xgd7zdtgjk.jpg
    Edited by MTibbs89 on October 19, 2022 11:54PM
  • Hamfast
    Hamfast
    ✭✭✭✭
    for me it was about 5 minutes...

they may still be having issues
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    They sent an email with the code to me after more than half a day, around 14 hours.

ueTW0l7.png
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • SpiritKitten
    SpiritKitten
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Hi all, just wanted to highlight that the code for the mount can be redeemed on any platform. You just have to put the code in either through your account on the website or in the crown store.

the eso account website says "REDEEM CODE
    Please enter your Game Registration Code first, then any Membership Time Code or promotional code below."

what and where is my " Game Registration Code"
  • radiostar
    radiostar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you just click Redeem Code, and enter the mount code that was sent from Doritos, it should unlock. No need for a Game Reg Code. HTH
    "Billions upon Billions of Stars"
  • Akasha_Mei
    Akasha_Mei
    ✭✭
    ... Away with thread, this comments should belong to customer service... Always hard to comment the most recent topic! Not to believe 🤦🏻‍♀️
    Kind Regards,Akasha Mei
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MTibbs89 wrote: »

Same, I triple checked the code and they say my Doritos bag "front of bag" code is invalid. Well, it's typed correctly and your promo is literally printed on the bag, so...

Email sent, we shall see.
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • Threemoons
    Threemoons
    ✭✭✭
    Hamfast wrote: »

type of entry is doritos

You rock. Thank you.
    Playing on PC/NA---UserID=Threemoons--usually on nights, weekends
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had trouble registering last month, but I tried again today and succeeded. When I got my reward code and saw that it had to be redeemed in the Crown Store, I was thinking it would probably be limited to whichever server I logged in on, so I redeemed it on my main server. Happily, when I logged in on my alt server later this evening, the mount had been added to my account there as well. Awesome! Thank you, ZOS and Doritos. :)
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • ellmarie
    ellmarie
    ✭✭✭
    So I tried this on from my bag of Doritos yesterday, and I never got the redemption code in my email. Yes, I've checked my spam folder. It's been 24 hrs. I tried redoing it, but it wouldn't allow me to hit the submit button. It was greyed out.
    Xbox X- NA
  • Threemoons
    Threemoons
    ✭✭✭

type of entry is doritos

You rock. Thank you.
    ellmarie wrote: »
    So I tried this on from my bag of Doritos yesterday, and I never got the redemption code in my email. Yes, I've checked my spam folder. It's been 24 hrs. I tried redoing it, but it wouldn't allow me to hit the submit button. It was greyed out.

Is the promo still running?
  • ellmarie
    ellmarie
    ✭✭✭
    Threemoons wrote: »

type of entry is doritos

You rock. Thank you.

I thought so. At least we just bought the bag a few days ago. lol, knowing my luck it's crap out of date at our local store.

Edit: I just looked it up, it's until Dec. 30th.
    Edited by ellmarie on November 23, 2022 6:01PM
    Xbox X- NA
  • Threemoons
    Threemoons
    ✭✭✭

type of entry is doritos

You rock. Thank you.

I thought so. At least we just bought the bag a few days ago. lol, knowing my luck it's crap out of date at our local store.

Was the bag one of the specially marked bags?
  • ellmarie
    ellmarie
    ✭✭✭

type of entry is doritos

You rock. Thank you.

Yes. I scanned the qr code. It's on the bag for sure. I'm not just getting the email that would have the code redeem.
    Xbox X- NA
  • Threemoons
    Threemoons
    ✭✭✭

type of entry is doritos

You rock. Thank you.

Yes. I scanned the qr code. It's on the bag for sure. I'm not just getting the email that would have the code redeem.

Ugh, sorry. Maybe just grab another bag of Doritos? Remember, there's nothing to stop some jerk from just scanning the chips without buying them. Grab one from the back of the shelf?
  • ellmarie
    ellmarie
    ✭✭✭

Ugh, sorry. Maybe just grab another bag of Doritos? Remember, there's nothing to stop some jerk from just scanning the chips without buying them. Grab one from the back of the shelf?

I did think of that as a possiblity :(

Edited by ellmarie on November 23, 2022 11:12PM
    Xbox X- NA