The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Change due date for ESO Plus

VetteGal
VetteGal
Soul Shriven
Is there a way to change the due date for ESO plus? As it is right now, it sometimes falls before I get paid and I would prefer to directly pay from checking, instead of card. I would imagine I would have to cancel, and then resub, but, was hoping to avoid that.
Thank you!!
VetteGal
Edited by ZOS_Bill on May 30, 2023 4:33PM
  • tsaescishoeshiner
    tsaescishoeshiner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you cancel your subscription, you do not lost any ESO+ time.

For example, if you have 10 days left of ESO+ time and you cancel you subscription, you still have 10 days of ESO+ time to use. When those 10 days end, you'll get an email that you have to resubscribe to get more ESO+ time.

The "subscription" just refers to the automatic payment plan for renewal, not your ESO+ time remaining. So if you cancel with 10 days left, and resubscribe BEFORE the 10 days are up, it WON'T charge you money or change your date, because nothing happens until your ESO+ time runs out.

Source: I unsubscribe immediately after paying each time. I'm currently unsubscribed with ~40 days of ESO+ time. I do this so I can control my payments instead of being immediately upsold. I kinda think everyone should do this.

So the only way to change your date is to unsubscribe, wait for your ESO+ to run out, then wait until they day you want your ESO+ to start, and resubscribe then. So it means going some time without ESO+.

I'm not sure if there are trustworthy sites where you can but ESO+ time, but you could maybe use those to push your resub date forward.
    PC-NA
    in-game: @tsaescishoeshiner
  • Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One thing you have to remember is ESO+ is a 30 day subscription, not a one month subscription.
    For example if you sub on July 1 the last day of your sub is July 30 not July 31. If you sub on Feb 1 you last day would be March 2 not Feb 28.
    This is for the 30 day sub only.
    PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
    Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
    Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
    Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @VetteGal

As mentioned above, you'll need to cancel the subscription and restart it in order to change the due dates.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Rikkadir
    Rikkadir
    ✭✭✭
    What is the 'End Time' a subscription ends?
    For example, if I sub on 1st July at 15:00 afternoon BST, will the sub end 30th July at 15:00, or does it default to midnight?

Thanks.
    PS4/PS5/EU
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Rikkadir wrote: »
    What is the 'End Time' a subscription ends?
    For example, if I sub on 1st July at 15:00 afternoon BST, will the sub end 30th July at 15:00, or does it default to midnight?

Thanks.

Pretty sure it’s same time as well.
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As this discussion is now over a year old, we have decided to close the thread. If you still need further help, please go ahead and start a new thread in General Help.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.