The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

PTS Update 36 - Feedback Thread for New Life Festival

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
This is the official feedback thread for the New Life Festival. Specific feedback that the team is looking for includes the following:
  • How do you feel about the distribution of rewards during this event?
  • Did anything not function to your expectations?
  • Do you have any other general feedback?
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This is the second event of this PTS which is offering an outfit style as a reward, and the second of two where said outfit style is only 6 slots instead of 7.

Yes, it's beautiful, but it's incomplete.

If the art team is envisioning the Saarthal Scholar (Skyrim celebration) without a sash and the Evergreen (New Life) without a shoulder piece, can we please finally get a way to hide slots in the outfit system? Otherwise we as players will not be able to dress our characters in the full set without unequipping one piece of gear, which essentially precludes us from playing anything but overland questing and roleplaying.
    Edited by tomofhyrule on September 26, 2022 5:39PM
  • flizomica
    flizomica
    ✭✭✭✭
    My thoughts:
    • The style is quite cute and cozy.
    • I wish there was more evergreen ornamentation - the name seems slightly misleading as I think it's only on the hood.
    • Where are the shoulders? Are the missing shoulders, like the Saarthal belt, intentional?
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This post referred to the Season of the Dragon event and has been reposted there now that the thread opened.
    --THIS IS FOR THE ELSWEYR EVENT, THERE JUST ISN'T A THREAD FOR THAT ONE YET--

A few things about the Elsweyr event:
    • The wrong quest starter is available in the Crown Store. The board by the Impresario's tent correctly gives the 'Bane of Dragons' quest, but the quest starter in the Crown Store is for Whitestrake's Mayhem.
    • The hand position for the Passion's Muse personality idle animation on female characters is wrong, causing them to clip one hand through the other. Male characters correctly clasp their hands together. 0e6o1y00n883.png
    Edited by tomofhyrule on October 4, 2022 1:17PM