The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

crash loop arenthia

Aceslasher
I was walking around Arenthia when my game crashed. Logging back in on that character became impossible as the game would immediately crash, even after restarting my system.
The crash occurs in around the area in the picture. pmcnnco4hr6a.png

I tested it on another character and the same happened at the exact same spot

Edited by ZOS_Bill on September 23, 2022 12:59PM
  • ferago42
    ferago42
    ✭✭
    If I remember correctly, this happens only on the PS5 with the PS5 version of the game (at least it happened to me on my PS5 but never on my Xbox Series X). And it's been happening for a while now.

Also, an interesting thing I found: if you move the camera downwards in first-person perspective, the game won't crash. It will if you raise the view though.

If you're stuck, you can either download the PS4 version, log in, move your character and then re-download the PS5 version, or open a ticket in the support page so they get your character unstuck. Alas don't expect a fix this issue anytime soon.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Aceslasher

Do you still need help with getting your character moved to a different area in game to avoid the crashing?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post