The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Bring the servers down fast

TimeViewer
TimeViewer
✭✭✭✭
I got the daily reward 3x and endevors are not counting at all
Edited by ZOS_Bill on September 14, 2022 2:10PM
  • TimeViewer
    TimeViewer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Going to need a rollback
    Options
  • NettleCarrier
    NettleCarrier
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see they did that, but honestly it's not even the end of the world. You can't get more than one month so all it really benefits are people that don't log in every day :P
    GM of Gold Coast Corsairs - PCNA
    Options
  • TimeViewer
    TimeViewer
    ✭✭✭✭
    The daily reward was duping, today's was a 150%xp scroll, I logged on, grabbed the daily then went through my routine, I went to Bal Foyen to gather jewelry seams and noticed a notification, when I got back to Stonefalls I saw that the daily was there, at first I thought I'd forgotten it, I'm getting on in years and a bit forgetful so I took it again. I went to Dragonguard isle to get the daily box and saw the notification again, opened and took the reward then checked in my inventory to see 3 scrolls. While doing so I noted people standing at the wayshrines, opening the store, then going through, a few minutes later coming back and doing all the same again.

That's pretty abusive
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    The maintenance on September 7th is now completed and the issues affecting daily logins and endeavors are now resolved. We are going to close this discussion since these issues should no longer be happening after the recent fix. For further details please see our thread here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.