Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Account broken for 6 months and support cannot fix it

Stardustrevolution
I don't mean to be disrespectful, but i tried everything i could to fix my problem, it all started with the ascending tide patch, many of my titles went missing, i don't know how many to be precise, but all my trifectas are gone from the drop down menu on the character screen, the titles are still under my achievements, if i press J it says when i got it, what character got it etc, my godslayer mount works just fine, my tank (the one i got Godslayer with) still using the godslayer title , other people can see it, on top of my head, but i cant select it from the menu.

my missing titles are:

Godslayer
Tick tock tormentor
Gryphon heart

the only one i can select is immortal redeemer,

its broken on all my characters, i tried uninstalling several times, removing all addons several times, the problem persist no matter what happens, i sent many tickets to support but they can't fix it, here are the ticket numbers:

220331-002090 5 months ago, they told me to repair my game, i did several times, no fix
220416-003183 4 months ago, again, they told me to repair my game, i did several times, no fix
220607-004613 2 months ago, after telling me to do the same again, i did, they decided to ask my for a lot of information, which i provided, i recorded 2 videos for the support, but they couldn't fix it, heres the answer i got on the ticket:

Greetings!

Thank you for your reply. I have gathered your info and sent it up to be reviewed by the developers. If they discover it to be a bug, it will need to be resolved in a future patch. Please feel free to keep an eye on our website for future patch notes/updates.

If the developers have or need any additional information regarding your specific account, we will be sure to reach back out to you. We appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention!

If you have any further questions or concerns in the meantime, please let us know and we would be happy to assist you!

Thank you,
Traci
The Elder Scrolls Online Team

So the support can't fix my problem ? after so many patches ? im an active player and would like to use the titles i got
Edited by ZOS_Bill on September 23, 2022 12:34PM
This discussion has been closed.