The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Battalion Defender and Cyrodiil's crest heal on block not working in Imperial city

stewg73
stewg73
✭✭
Pretty much as title explains. In PVE, sets are working as normal, but I went into the imperial city just now to redeem some trophy vault keys that were building up and these sets stopped working. ie blocking gave no heal at all. I exited back into the normal game and they still work there
Edited by ZOS_Bill on September 2, 2022 2:13PM
  • RealLoveBVB
    RealLoveBVB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You may have entered the no cp campaign, where proc sets are disabled.
  • stewg73
    stewg73
    ✭✭
    Yes! That is exactly what I must have done. Didn't pay attention to which campaign I entered as I was just planning on getting in and out. TBH I just thought no CP meant no CP/no volundrung. Didn't realise it also meant sets were disabled too.

Thanks so much for the reply :)
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thanks for updating the thread to let us know the issue is resolved. With that being the case, we will now close this discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.