Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Graphics Settings - GRASS

Gargath
Gargath
✭✭✭✭✭
Why I don't see any difference with Grass set on lowest and highest settings? I play on Ultra settings btw.

A side question is why there is no grass underwater, or some plants, flowers etc. In any deep water that must be swimmed, when the shore ends below is only clear water and nothing on the bottom. The plants are only in shallow lakes or swamps, why not in deep waters?
PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Gargath

Would you be able to provide screenshots showing the grass on each graphic setting?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Bill
    Thanks for your interest, few screenshots just taken in Deshaan:

3._Grass_low.png
    4._Grass_ultra.png

1._GRASS_low(1).png
    1._GRASS_ultra(1).png

2._Grass_low.png
    2._Grass_ultra.png

My PC:
    ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4
    12th Gen Intel Core i5-12600K 3.69 GHz
    RAM Corsair 32GB (2x16GB) 3600MHz Vengeance RGB PRO
    ASUS GeForce RTX 3060 Ti STRIX Gaming 8GB OC V2
    SSD Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1000GB M.2
    Windows 10 Home, DX12
    Optical Fiber Internet 600 Mbit
    Edited by Gargath on August 23, 2022 6:32PM
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Gargath

Thank you for the screenshots!

If you've not done so, we recommend sending in a report via ticket of this issue with the grass settings.
    Staff Post
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Bill wrote: »
    @Gargath

Thank you for the screenshots!

If you've not done so, we recommend sending in a report via ticket of this issue with the grass settings.

No I haven't done so, because I thought that reporting this here will have more sense, with a higher chance of getting answered from a living person, not some in-game autobot...
    Okay I will start a ticket if that's the right way.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Gargath

Yes, please go ahead and do so. If you run into any issues please let us know.
    Staff Post
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me and my friend noticed this like 1 month ago, there is no change in grass quality or visuality with changing settings on it.

PC EU
    PvP only