Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Official Discussion Thread for "Crown Store Showcase- August 2022"

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
04heewmgerbl.jpg

Official Discussion Thread for Article, "Crown Store Showcase- August 2022"

"Prepare to plunge into the Lost Depths with these new and returning items coming to the Crown Store in August."

As normal, if there are items you would like to see come back, please let us know. While it won't be immediate, we do share requests for future consideration with our internal teams. We are also happy to share suggestions for future new items as well. Just sound off below. Thanks, all.
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on August 31, 2022 12:46PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • RagnarSw
    RagnarSw
    ✭✭✭
    Still waiting for Stone Eagle Aerie. Now that Bastion is coming up it is the house that has been the longest since it came out. Im not sure if you guys forgot about it, but I keep seeing houses no one has requested.
  • Ode2Order
    Ode2Order
    ✭✭✭
    Is the Explorer's Donkey pet a new inventory pet like the boar and the rat? I.e. does it add extra inventory space?
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @Ode2Order Yep! Our new donkey friend will add more inventory spaces. Just like the boar and rat.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Maythor
    Maythor
    ✭✭✭✭
    And we're going straight into Encratis season while the debacle with Nazaray continues? Nice cash cow!
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Maythor wrote: »
    And we're going straight into Encratis season while the debacle with Nazaray continues? Nice cash cow!

We updated last week that the Nazaray arms pack vfx issue is identified and will be fixed in Update 35.
    Staff Post
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »

We updated last week that the Nazaray arms pack vfx issue is identified and will be fixed in Update 35.

To my understanding, the shoulder style page still isn’t dropping out of the single key coffers and the drop rate for the helmet style page is really, really low. I think that’s what Maythor was referring to.

Also are we getting a 1mil gold achievement house for High Isle? I really was hoping others were wrong about Highhollow being crown-store as I don’t know of any other buildings…
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
  • MafiaCat115
    MafiaCat115
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm excited to see that we are getting another inventory pet! Also getting the Ascendant Order that I've been waiting for? That's great news. It's good to see that all of the people who have been asking for the Nightfall crates will be getting their wishes fulfilled. I'm personally looking forward to getting the Sword of Jyggalag (hopefully we get a statue of the Prince of Order sometime!).

As usual, here is my monthly request for the Hollowjack crates to return for the 2022 Witches Festival! Stone Eagle Aerie wouldn't be a bad thing to see return, either. Hair dye would be cool to see eventually as well, too.
    Still hoping that one day hair dyeing will be an option. We know it's canon in universe already thanks to a book in the Manor of Masques! (House of Reveries: The Troupe)
    Proud owner of a Morrowind Banner of the 6th House (back when it actually meant something)
  • Zorrin
    Zorrin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Glad to see Nightfall finally make its first return! And I've wanted that donkey ever since I saw it on Elsweyr PTS lol. Maybe in September we can get the now over 7 year long awaited return of the Dapple Grey Palfrey and Grey Yokudan Charger? o:) pretty please?
  • Luke_Flamesword
    Luke_Flamesword
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Also are we getting a 1mil gold achievement house for High Isle? I really was hoping others were wrong about Highhollow being crown-store as I don’t know of any other buildings…
    So, we didn't get any house (except inn) in chapter for gold or quests, in PTS there is no new house, so probably there will nothing for High Isle celebration event and regular event will give us Akatosh Hourglass, which is nice item but still no a house.

So there is only hope in Q4 DLC...
    Edited by Luke_Flamesword on August 1, 2022 4:10PM
    PC | EU | DC |Stam Dk Breton
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like mostly returning items unless I'm mistaken?
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
  • Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @zos_kevin Is the Highhallow Hold going to replace what would normally be the achievement house for the zone? Has that practice been discontinued and replaced with another limited time offer house?
  • meekmiko
    meekmiko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As per my comment last month, still askin fer:

Things I'd like to see back:
    • Dapple Gray Palfrey (Gone since 2015)
    • Gray Yokudan Charger (Gone since 2015)
    • Long Glitter Lashes (Gone since reportedly 2016)
    • Dread-Aurelian Charger (Gone since 2019) ((aka the white horse with the yellow dragonscale armor with the yellow glowing eyes... you guys got sooo close to it this month. :'( ))

Things that haven't been added yet but I've kept my fingers and toes crossed every single month for years to finally see:
    • Sporty Tail Tuft for Khajiit
    • Six-Spike Tail Trim for Argonians
    • Fa-Nuit-Hen's/Velsa's/Veya's/(and all the other NPCs that use it) Hairstyle ((We now know it's the Hairstyle: Draping Locks))
    • Zeira's Hairstyle
    • Frostbane Pets (The Senche/Guar/Wolf/Bear/Pony)
    🌟PC/NA CP2025+ [Been playing since 2016]
    vMA / vVH / vDSA / vBRP / vAA HM / vSO HM / vHRC HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS+1& +1 / vCR+2 / vSS / vRG
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Jessamine Seed-Nightrun, Dro-m'Athra Destroyer / Bosmer StamSorc (DPS) -Main DPS-
    • ☀️ 🛡️ EP - Mihi'Mai-Ra, Plague of Peryite / Khajiit StamPlar (Tank) -Main Tank-
    • ☀️ ✨ EP - Lady Lapa'au, The Magnanimous / Khajiit MagPlar (Healer) -Main Healer-
    • 🌩️ ☄️ EP - Ra'venk, Style Master / Khajiit MagSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ EP - Bird gra-Shuzgub, Forge Breaker / Orc StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ✨ EP - Blades-at-the-Ready, Witch / Argonian MagBlade (Healer)
    • ☀️ ⚔️ EP - Lady Fortuna the Blessed, Grand Champion / Imperial StamPlar (DPS)
    • 🔥 🛡️ EP - Plays-in Volcanoes, Mystic / Argonian StamDK (Tank)
    • 💀 ☄️ EP - Ko'shamari the Doomweaver, Dovahkriid / Khajiit MagNecro (DPS)
    • 🌱 ✨ EP - Sorvete, Countess / Khajiit StamDen (Healer)
    • 🔥 🏹 EP - Falora Veloth, The Merciless / Dunmer StamDK (DPS)
    • 🌩️ 🛡️ AD - Shimmers-with-Static, Spark of Vengeance / Argonian StamSorc (Tank)
    • ☀️ ⚔️ EP - Amarri-do the Magnificent, Clan Mother / Khajiit StamPlar (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Z'majii-dar the Quick, Battlegrounds Butcher / Khajiit StamSorc (DPS)
    • 🔥 ⚔️ EP - Habasi the Glamorous, Seeker of Artifacts / Khajiit StamDK (DPS)
    • ❄️ 🛡️ EP - Elísabet Skull-Smasher, Thane of Falkreath / Nord StamDen (Tank)
    • 🗡️ 🛡️ EP - Yana-la the Iron Lotus, Silver Knight / Khajiit StamBlade (Tank)
    • 👁️ ☄️ EP - Mog gra-Ushug the Scholar, Master Historian / Orc MagCanist (DPS)
    • 👁️ 🔨 EP - Mamaea the Sledgehammer, Alpha Predator / Khajiit StamCanist (DPS)
    • 👁️ 🏹 AD - Elsyiir Lichenhollow, Lady / Bosmer StamCanist (DPS)
    • & I only dabble on the PC/EU server sometimes
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ AD - Jessamine Seed-Nightrun / Bosmer StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Sings-a-Song-of-Storms / Argonian StamSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ☄️ DC - Helainie the Shadebringer / Breton MagBlade (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ☄️ EP - Steals-Many-Hearts / Argonian MagSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ AD - Pashet the Nimble / Khajiit StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🔥 🏹☄️ EP - Furoni the Ember / Dunmer HybridDK (DPS)
    • 👁️ ☄️ EP - Am-Kesh / Argonian MagCanist (DPS)
    • 💀 ⚔️ AD - Dro'Vashpar the Corrupted / Khajiit StamNecro (DPS)
    • 🔥 ⚔️ AD - Eldrinthr the Flame-Heart / Bosmer StamDK (DPS)
    • 👁️ ☄️ AD - Bajaa the Blackened Beast / Khajiit MagNecro (DPS)
  • Gnisys
    Gnisys
    Please bring back Blazeborn Senche-Lion
    QYsVA8P.jpg
  • Mellirus
    Mellirus
    ✭✭✭
    I saw some people here asking for the return of the Nightfall Crates recently, glad that they got their wishes :)

There's not much for me and my wife this month again though. We're hoping to see the Ayleid and Celestial Crates coming back soon as there are a few items we missed out on when they were available. And also keeping our fingers crossed for a Dwemer multi-rider Spider mount.

Oh, and can we please have some returning Houseguests? I missed Makes-Many-Soups when she was available, but it doesn't seem like old Houseguests are being brought back into the CS on a regular basis thus far.
    Edited by Mellirus on August 1, 2022 7:08PM
  • Monweel
    Monweel
    ✭✭✭
    Finally nightfall crates! Now please bring back New Moon crates, I've been waiting since 2020 :(
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still no Shadowghost guar mount :(
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The donkey with the packs, how cute! :smile:
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Dragon Hunters, take heed! This mount has received elite training that enables it to fearlessly stand fast even in Dragon breath.* Some claim that the final, secret test of these mounts is what imbues their eyes with a blue glow."

*Warranty void if exposed to dragon breath. The Dragonguard assumes no liability for mount disappearance upon taking damage during dragon hunts.
  • Bokila
    Bokila
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »

What about Shadow Rider Senche light that is covering the whole face? People paid alot trying to obtain it through crates and all they got was an overpriced broken product.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/611668/shadow-rider-senche-eye-glow
  • MafiaCat115
    MafiaCat115
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm excited to see that we are getting another inventory pet! Also getting the Ascendant Order that I've been waiting for? That's great news. It's good to see that all of the people who have been asking for the Nightfall crates will be getting their wishes fulfilled. I'm personally looking forward to getting the Sword of Jyggalag (hopefully we get a statue of the Prince of Order sometime!).

As usual, here is my monthly request for the Hollowjack crates to return for the 2022 Witches Festival! Stone Eagle Aerie wouldn't be a bad thing to see return, either. Hair dye would be cool to see eventually as well, too.

Looking back at the crates, Dwarven crates would be great to have back, too!
    Still hoping that one day hair dyeing will be an option. We know it's canon in universe already thanks to a book in the Manor of Masques! (House of Reveries: The Troupe)
    Proud owner of a Morrowind Banner of the 6th House (back when it actually meant something)
  • SammyKhajit
    SammyKhajit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    How about some new costumes please?
  • Kallykat
    Kallykat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm glad the Kynareth statue is coming this month! I'll cross my fingers that we get statues of the other Divines soon (and the last few Daedric Princes--Hermaeus Mora, Sanguine, Jyggalag). Lots of nice furniture and other items coming back.

• TheMarbleNest
    TheMarbleNest
    ✭✭
    Over the moon to see Toxin Doctor returning, as well as Bastion! Two things I really wanted and assumed I wouldn't get for at least a year - if not longer.
  • TruthSeeker
    TruthSeeker
    ✭✭✭
    Will Sweetwater Cascades return?
  • saar
    saar
    ✭✭✭
    Ayleid and New Moon Crates, please, it's been too long
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Another drip feed of monetized additional storage!

We will almost certainly never get the storage we need because they can make it pay better this way.

I will buy it, but disappointing.
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • BloodyStigmata
    BloodyStigmata
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin

This is a pretty solid month. There's a quite a bit here furnishing-wise that I'm certain I want to add to my reserve--the Kynareth statue and the khajiiti statues in particular will be right at home. I just need to decide what I'm going to take out since I'm at max furnishings.

Also I'm quite eager to add these Pangrit's, or as I like to call them shark guars, to the Northern Elsweyr Guar Reserve's collection. I don't know how many more you all plan on releasing but regardless, tell the lore guys I need more info on them. Maybe some books and research notes in Q4 maybe?

Also, thanks for the Salamandrine Pony Guar in this months daily rewards. It has been noted and appreciated.

Now comes the part of the month where I leave my requests in the spoiler tag below. It contains information that is, to the best of my knowledge, correct.
    -Guar Mounts-
    1. Shadowghost Guar: This guar mount (not to be confused with the non-combat pet of the same name) was released as part of a black fredas bundle quite some time ago. I would like to see it return at some point this year as either a standalone item or as part of an upcoming crown crate if possible.

-Kagouti Mounts-
    1. Hearthfire Kagouti: A kagouti that has come around twice before. Like the shadowghost guar, I would like to see it return as either a standalone item or as part of an upcoming crown crate if at all possible.

-Guar Pets-
    1. Pony Guar: This was given away via code for those who bought the guar plush back near the game's initial launch. The company who sells the plush says they no longer give the codes. I would like to see it return in the crown store if at all possible.
    2. Striated Pony Guar: This was available on the crown store a long, long time ago and hasn't returned since. I would love to see it return.
    3. New Moon Calf: This hasn't been seen since around the time the New Moon crates were first available I believe. They didn't come back the last time the New Moon Crates came back either. We'd enjoy seeing it again sometime this season if at all possible.
    4. Frostbane Pony Guar: These were possible rewards during the New Life Festival in 2018. If you could maybe bring back the frostbane pets for this year's New Life Festival, that'd be great.
    5. Guar-Lizard Calf & Flame Atronach Pony Guar: The guar-lizard calf was datamined again recently. I'm assuming it will be available sometime later, but if not I'd like to see it brought to the crown store. As for the flame atronach pony guar, I don't know when it will be available, but I would very much like to see it get released. EDIT: I just saw that the flame atronach pony guar will be available during the quake con stream.

-Kagouti Hatchling Pets-
    1. Frost Atronach Kagouti Calf: These were given out in the Frost Atronach Preview crates and then later sold outright. I did not receive a kagouti calf from mine. I would like to purchase it if it becomes available.

-Pangrit Mounts-
    1. Scarlet War Pangrit: I know, the regular pangrit hasn't even been released yet and I'm already asking for the special red one that hasn't even been announced. I'll keep an eye on the next crown crate season.

-Bantam Guar Pets-
    1. Atmoran Bantam Guar: Was given as a reward for completing customer survey. I was never sent a survey in order for this to be rewarded to me. But feel free to send one!
    2. Eerie Violet Bantam Guar: Given out as a random reward from stream team members. I'll keep watching, but I don't like that obtaining this one is entirely luck based.
    3. Hot Blooded Bantam Guar: Given out as an in-person convention reward. I'd sure love to have the luxury of time for traveling to such events, but alas, this humble guar herder does not. Consider adding the three mentioned bantam guar here to a bantam guar collectors pack on the crown store.

-Things that don't exist at all which would be welcome at our guar reserve-
    1. Alit mounts/pets
    2. Wormmouth mounts/pets
    3. Cliff Strider Mounts
    4. Hackwing Mounts/Pets
    5. Wammassu Mounts
    6. Cliff Racer Pets
    7. Cliff Darter Pets
    8. Esqoo of Dhalmora houseguest
    Edited by BloodyStigmata on August 4, 2022 5:00PM
    Owner and proprietor of the Northern Elsweyr Guar Reserve and The Hunting Grounds Guar Reserve, Tamriel's home to all things guar.
    See the embedded brochures for all information regarding our reserves, as well as our collection status!
  • Tai-Chi
    Tai-Chi
    ✭✭✭✭

Please (even 'pretty please') can we have back:
    UNDAUNTED: Music Box, "Never Fall, Never Die".

I somehow missed it, when it was in the Crown Store, 2 or 3 years ago & it has only be in the store once, I am told. My Water's Edge Music-Box shop is incomplete without it.

I am so, so looking forward to the "High Isle Duel Music Box". It will be a crowd puller for the shop, I'm sure.

PC - EU (Main) & PC - NA
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice variety of items and I’m looking forward to getting Bastion Sanguinaris! :smiley:

The pack donkey is cool and more lore appropriate than the first two IMHO and I might get one (especially if it’s not a limited time offer in this case) but the inventory pet I REALLY want is a pack guar, like those following the merchants in Morrowind! :love:

It’s been a while since the New Moon crates unless I missed their return. I need the New Moon Wolf and several other items look cool too. I am already looking forward to Halloween and Witches Festival! :naughty:
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I want more inventory without having to buy a pet I won't use to get a tiny amount.

Yeah, I bought it, but it is a bit foolish (and annoying)....
    Edited by FlopsyPrince on August 30, 2022 10:08PM
    PC
    PS4/PS5