Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Thank you, ZOS (not about Combat)

Wolf_Eye
Wolf_Eye
✭✭✭✭✭
I would like to preface this discussion by saying that it has absolutely nothing to do with any combat changes. Just to make this easier for people who might be looking just for combat discussions.

I just really wanted to say....Thank you. Thank you, bug fixing team, for both fixing Count Verandis in the Markarth achievement Taking Up the Mantle (in a previous update), and also thank you for fixing Melina Cassel in the Friend In Deed achievement (in this new upcoming update).

I know I am a bit late to the party, and I dearly apologize that this message is a long time coming. I have....not been well lately, and my real life has been difficult and miserable these past few months. But words could not describe how happy I was to see my favorite characters get fixed. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

I was worried....well, I was worried for a long time that neither would ever be fixed. Both were kind of a niche problem (Melina Cassel especially, since I am doubtful many people except me care about her much). And so I thought....I thought I would have to be prepared for the possibility of them never getting fixed.

The entirity of House Ravenwatch are my absolute favorite characters in the entire game. I know it may seem such a simple thing to some people...but I am really and truly happy that they've been returned and that we can now talk to them on multiple characters. These characters make me happy, and traveling in Tamriel makes me forget, for a moment, just how stressful my real life is right now.

Thank you. Thank you so much.

@ZOS_Kevin
I apologize for disturbing you, Kevin, but I don't know how often the bug fixing team comes to the forums. I don't know if they will see this. Is there...any possibility of you maybe sending this message to them? I just really want them to know how grateful I am, because it means a lot to me.

• ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Thanks for the kind words, @Wolf_Eye! We have passed the feedback on and the team is glad to see you are enjoying the fixes. The team member who fixed the bug specifically is very happy to hear your feedback. As always, as bugs come up, please let us know and we can pass them to the team for review.

We hope you feel better and continue to enjoy your time in Tamriel!
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Wolf_Eye
    Wolf_Eye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Thanks for the kind words, @Wolf_Eye! We have passed the feedback on and the team is glad to see you are enjoying the fixes. The team member who fixed the bug specifically is very happy to hear your feedback. As always, as bugs come up, please let us know and we can pass them to the team for review.

We hope you feel better and continue to enjoy your time in Tamriel!

Thank you so much, Kevin! I appreciate it. <3