The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[Suggestion] Wizard Tower House on High Isle, please?

Snowfaerie
Snowfaerie
✭✭✭
This is Tor Draioch on High Isle.

2nl1h9k2n6ew.jpg

I wonder if it would be possible to have something like this as a player home? It doesn't need to be super big or fancy, but a "traditional" western high fantasy wizard's tower player home feels like it'd fit the general area in High Isle. Most of the towers we have are on various other planes, which is cool and all, but not every wizard is that extra. ;D We could use a more down-to-earth tower for a practical practitioner of magic.

Failing that, maybe we could have a large open structureless area on high isle where everyone can build the medieval castle / tower of their dreams?

Thank you for your time, please play nice if you have criticism. :)
Edited by ZOS_Icy on July 18, 2022 4:31PM
  • Ruj
    Ruj
    ✭✭✭
    Snowfaerie wrote: »
    This is Tor Draioch on High Isle.

2nl1h9k2n6ew.jpg

Failing that, maybe we could have a large open structureless area on high isle where everyone can build the medieval castle / tower of their dreams?

I would love to have the tower as a furniture piece (WITH the interior). Adding that to a castle build would be EPIC.

The tower's walls as individual pieces would also be amazing and give us more customization options.

With all the building structure pieces we are getting in update 35, it would surprise me if the Q4 event reward wasn't a big open island or spot of land to build a castle on.

That's my dream anyway.

• GoldenGirl
    GoldenGirl
    ✭✭✭
    I agree, we need a wizard tower! Tor Draioch is nice, but it's almost TOO nice IMO. I'm dreaming of something that looks like it has a history - old, gray weathered stone, a darker, moody interior, fireplaces on each level, catacombs or basement level... that sort of thing.
    Edited by GoldenGirl on July 18, 2022 2:11PM
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/608402/high-isle-breton-wizard-tower-house-like-tor-draioch theres already a thread for it, but i fully agree with this tower being used as a wizard home! its really cool.
    Edited by Aliyavana on July 18, 2022 4:27PM
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

Because there is a thread already open on this topic, we're going to close this one down so that all feedback can be consolidated in one place. You may continue the discussion here.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.