The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Forum Navigation on Mobile

Destai
Destai
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
oh0og6njwsz6.jpeg

Can this get updated? Seems backwards.

Using Safari.
Edited by ZOS_Icy on July 16, 2022 5:52PM
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

This thread has been moved to the General Help section, as it is better suited there.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • Thormar
    Thormar
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like it just how it is.
    For any long thread, it's Next I press more often than Last, and so being right handed,
    I am happy with where Next is.
    What if I go north? Disappear.
    Would you come after me?
  • Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS_Icy wrote: »
    Greetings,

This thread has been moved to the General Help section, as it is better suited there.

Thank you for your understanding.

I wasn’t looking for help. I was reporting odd forum navigation behavior.

@ZOS_Kevin FYI.
  • NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭
    Destai wrote: »
    . I was reporting odd forum navigation behavior..
    i think the problem i'm guessing is that the *Bug Reports* section is meant for bugs in GAME code , not "forums" technical issues or suggestions. At least, that's how i read the guide: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/294964/guidelines-for-bug-report-forum

However, i have noticed a few other players wondering about other issues with 'mobile browser' in relation to these forums, so perhaps there could be a new section created for like *Forum Suggestions & Help* or something?

./shrug
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thormar wrote: »
    I like it just how it is.
    For any long thread, it's Next I press more often than Last, and so being right handed,
    I am happy with where Next is.

I second that. No reason, just got used to it.