The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Just bought High Isle for Playstation, and I think I got hit with a major glitch/bug

Auberon1983
Auberon1983
✭✭✭
I purchased the High Isle upgrade about 20 minutes ago, and have encountered a possible problem. I was given in the in-game mail the preorder bonuses (maps, pet, outfit, etc). I obviously did not preorder, nor did I purchase the Collector's Edition.

I don't want to get into potential trouble with ZOS, so if someone from ZOS could explain, I would appreciate it. Not trying to cheat a system here. Thank you
Edited by ZOS_Bill on July 13, 2022 3:06PM
  • Auberon1983
    Auberon1983
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_ConnorG

Anything? Was this supposed to happen?
  • Four_Fingers
    Four_Fingers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That will probably happen till Sony updates the PS Store.
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't collect the mail and submit a ticket. It's probably on Sony's end but now that you've brought attention to this, might as well talk about it to someone who will actually reply.
  • Auberon1983
    Auberon1983
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, I finally figured out my username on the official website and was able to submit a ticket. I'll submit one in-game as well.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    good for you for even noticing...I just clicked "upgrade" and started farming leads...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Auberon1983

You are welcome to post your ticket number if you need any updates.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Auberon1983
    Auberon1983
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Bill

Thank you. Customer Service was able to help me out
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thank you for the update regarding this pre-order issue. Since the OP has resolved the problem with customer support, we will now close this discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.