The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Logitech G600 ~ High Isle

KnightFalz
KnightFalz
Soul Shriven
The side buttons on my Logitech G600 have not been recognized in ESO since the High Isle expansion came out. They still work perfectly fine in every other game I use them with. Please look into the matter.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @KnightFalz

In the mouse software, have you tried changing the keybinding that each of the number buttons on the mouse are set to?

You should also check that your mouse drivers are fully up to date. Switching the USB port is another step that could resolve your issue with the left click.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • KnightFalz
    KnightFalz
    Soul Shriven
    I don't have left click issues, nor right click. It is the side buttons that aren't working any longer.

The mouse driver is up to date. I've tried numerous USB ports.

The mouse works fine with everything else I use it for. The issue is confined to ESO alone.

However, it could the profile on my mouse for ESO somehow became corrupted. I tried some reassignment but did not do all. I will reassign all the binds as you suggest. If that doesn't work, I'll delete the profile entirely and make one from scratch.

If neither of those work, given that my mouse continues to work perfectly fine with everything else, I'm going to have to consider the problem related to your end rather than mine as the update would be the last remaining element of change.

Hopefully simply resetting things with my mouse will do the job. I'll let you know how it goes.

Edit: Reset binds. Redid mouse profile. Neither fixed anything. My G600 is still functioning as though it is a basic mouse with ESO.
    Edited by KnightFalz on June 23, 2022 10:00PM
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try to bind your side mouse buttons to keyboard keys/combinations at the Logitech software profile and set that key/combination in ESO controls then, as a workaround.
    That's whaty I need to do with a Roccat Mouse since years as ES is not recognizing mouse4 and 5 properly... *sigh*
  • KnightFalz
    KnightFalz
    Soul Shriven
    Baertram wrote: »
    Try to bind your side mouse buttons to keyboard keys/combinations at the Logitech software profile and set that key/combination in ESO controls then, as a workaround.
    That's whaty I need to do with a Roccat Mouse since years as ES is not recognizing mouse4 and 5 properly... *sigh*

Thank you for the suggestion, but it didn't work. It is beyond frustrating that the mouse I've played this game with for years with no issues whatsoever is now effectively useless with this game.
  • KnightFalz
    KnightFalz
    Soul Shriven
    Right. Technical support on this amounted to check what isn't broken in anything else but suddenly is in ESO > *fade to black*

Ignoring issues other than providing stock responses doesn't resolve them.