The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

how do i change my forum name?

Svann
Svann
✭✭✭
Just came back after years away. Why is my real name being shown in forum posts? Can I fix that? In account my user id is svann so thats what Id think would show on posts.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on June 23, 2022 8:07PM
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I remember correctly early on everyone was given an automatically generated username made up of part of their email address before the @ and a suffix based on when they joined. I had the same problem, mine included my real name, so changing it was one of the first things I did. Back during the beta tests you could change it relatively easily (I think it was one of the profile customisation options) but that got taken away some time ago.

They should fix it soon though, especially since it includes your real name.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As mentioned above, you can post in the thread linked below to request a forum username change.

How do I change username on forums
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post