The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Question regarding event-given housing

MafiaCat115
MafiaCat115
✭✭✭✭
I started playing ESO on the Xbox One-NA version, and played during the Summerfall event in 2018. As such, I got the unfurnished Grand Psijic Villa, mount, and pet from the event. However, since I no longer have Xbox Live Gold, I cannot play ESO on Xbox. Now that I play on the PC-NA version of ESO, is it possible to have the unfurnished Grand Psijic Villa (and maybe the pet and horse) transferred from my Xbox ESO account to my PC ESO account? I saw a support page discussing how, "It is not possible for Customer Support, to transfer characters, gear, gold, crowns or items, between different accounts, servers, or platforms.", but I was wondering if the house, which can be bought through the crown store, could be "transferred" by moving the house from the Xbox account to my PC-NA account. I do not want any of my characters, items, or furnishings from my Xbox account moved, just ownership of the house. My main focus is the house, but the mount and pet would be nice to have as well. The two accounts are under different emails, but I do have access to and ownership over both of the ESO profiles.
Still hoping that one day hair dyeing will be an option. We know it's canon in universe already thanks to a book in the Manor of Masques! (House of Reveries: The Troupe)
Proud owner of a Morrowind Banner of the 6th House (back when it actually meant something)
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @MafiaCat115

You are welcome to send in a ticket inquiry to customer support regarding this request.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • MafiaCat115
    MafiaCat115
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Bill wrote: »
    @MafiaCat115

You are welcome to send in a ticket inquiry to customer support regarding this request.

Hi, thank you for such a speedy response! I was considering putting in a ticket, however I was unsure what category, out of options such as "Billing" and "Feedback/Bug", would be best for me to file the ticket under. Do you have any recommendations for which category I should list the under?

Edited for minor typo.
    Edited by MafiaCat115 on April 27, 2022 10:09PM
    Still hoping that one day hair dyeing will be an option. We know it's canon in universe already thanks to a book in the Manor of Masques! (House of Reveries: The Troupe)
    Proud owner of a Morrowind Banner of the 6th House (back when it actually meant something)
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @MafiaCat115

You can use the "Billing" category followed by the "I have a question about a sale/offer" sub-category.
    Staff Post
  • MafiaCat115
    MafiaCat115
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alright, thank you very much for your help!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @MafiaCat115

You're welcome!
    Staff Post