The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Restoring lost Alchemy Writs

JoeCapricorn
JoeCapricorn
✭✭✭✭✭
Is it possible to have lost Alchemy Writs restored for certain characters of mine due to the patch breaking things with the daily today? Basically, before 2am EDT, the quest becomes unlocked for those characters and I can complete them as normal.

I sent in a ticket, my number is 220411-005420

It would be a very pleasant show of goodwill to see this resolved in a timely manner, but from my calculations, it seems there is only two hours fifty two minutes left.
I simp for vampire lords and Glemyos Wildhorn
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @JoeCapricorn

Thank you for including your ticket. Please check your forum PM's for an update on your ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • JoeCapricorn
    JoeCapricorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Bill wrote: »
    @JoeCapricorn

Thank you for including your ticket. Please check your forum PM's for an update on your ticket.

I have an idea on how to make things right. The bug resulted in the loss of two items per character: Alchemist's Vessel VII and Anniversary Jubilee Gift Box

On each of the characters that were affected by the unfair bug, compensate them 1 Alchemist's Vessel and 1 Anniversary box.
    I simp for vampire lords and Glemyos Wildhorn
  • Cuddlypuff
    Cuddlypuff
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's not a one-off though. It will break every single day if you hoard writ quests for a double turn-in every 2 days. I do this myself when my inventory space is not bogged down by all the jubilee goodies lol.