The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Crown Store Showcase—April 2022"

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
n2o7kzlz2nia.jpg

This is the official discussion thread for "Crown Store Showcase—April 2022"

Preview a colorful collection of silly and sinister new (and returning) Crown Store items arriving this April.
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • NoxiousBlight
    NoxiousBlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am once again asking for Nightfall crates to return.

Looking forward to the bard personality this month though.

Edited by NoxiousBlight on April 1, 2022 4:07PM
  • Squatch4x4
    Breton Hero Armor and no Elven Hero Armor? :/
  • BloodyStigmata
    BloodyStigmata
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I got the Reefborn Guar, so cool beans--another one has been added to the menagerie.

There are, of course, still quite a few that are on my list which I hope the crown store/dev team would consider bringing back or offering as rewards in the future. I'll consolidate them in the spoiler tag below;
    -Guar Mounts-
    1. Bal Foyan Circus Guar: Was only available for a handful of days years ago, and hasn't been seen since. You'd be doing me a solid if you brought this back soon, as it's my most sought after mount in game. (And my birthday is next month too.)
    2. Frostbane Guar: Is in the Scalecaller Crates, which haven't come back around in a hot minute. If the team would consider bringing these back sometime this year, that'd be great.
    3. Shadowghost Guar: This guar, I believe, was offered quite a while back as part of a Black Fredas bundle? I don't know. All I know is that it hasn't been offered since.

-Guar Non-Combat Pets-
    1. Pony Guar: This was offered via a promo code when you bought the guar plush years ago, back before housing was a thing and long before I hatched my idea of building a guar reserve. The problem is that the company that sells it told me that they no longer give out those codes, so I haven't yet bought one. I'm still willing to if I can get the code from ZOS directly, but I'd rather get it via the crown store.
    2. Striated Pony Guar: This one was available in the crown store in 2015 and hasn't been seen since as far as I know.
    3. New Moon Guar Calf: This hasn't been seen since around the time the New Moon crates were first available I believe. They didn't come back the last time the New Moon Crates came back either. The pet I got from the New Moon Preview Crate was not the guar and I'm still salty about it.
    4. Frostbane Pony Guar: This was a possible reward during the New Life Festival in 2018, and I can promise you I tried to get it every single day. Instead of it, I got the Frostbane Bear Cub. If you could maybe bring them back for this year's New Life Festival, that'd be great.
    5. Guar-Lizard Calf & Flame Atronach Pony Guar: These haven't been given out yet, and I'm assuming these will both be used as twitch drops in the future. Please tag me in the future if you announce that these will be available as part of a stream.

-Kagouti Mounts-
    1. Hearthfire Kagouti: I couldn't afford this the first time around, and I missed it the second time around. I don't know when it's coming around again, but I am NOT missing it a third time, assuming there will be a third time.

-Kagouti Non-Combat Pets-
    1. Frost Atronach Kagouti Calf: Like the New Moon Guar, this kagouti calf hasn't been seen since around the time the crates first dropped. Only one frost atronach pet was brought back last year, and it wasn't the guar.

-Bantam Guar-
    1. Bantam Guar: Was taken off the crown store quite a while back along with the striated pony guar. It was also available as part of the old adventurer pack, but astoundingly enough I did not know that until it was too late.
    2. Atmoran Bantam Guar: Apparently you all sent out a survey to people a long time ago I don't know if it was to everyone or only to certain people, but I didn't get it. I'll pay you if I must, but consider sending me a survey. I don't care if it's 500 questions long requires me to offer my soul in exchange.
    3. Eerie Violet Bantam Guar: I don't mind watching Twitch streamers for a chance to get one of these, but I haven't seen one of these being given away at all. Let's be real though, I'd rather just pay for it. Name your price. Or make me earn this another way somehow.
    4. Hot-Blooded Bantam Guar: In-person conventions haven't exactly been doable for a while now, so it's not like I've had an opportunity to go to one and get this code, not that I'd even have the time or money to make the trip anyway. Like the Eerie Violet Bantam Guar, I need an alternative way to get this if possible.

-Cliff Strider Pets-
    1. Ascadian Cliff Strider: Hasn't been seen since 2018. I believe this is the only Cliff Strider I'm missing.

Any help y'all can provide in adding to the Northern Elsweyr Guar Reserve's reptile catalogue is greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time, and I'll bother you again next month.
    Edited by BloodyStigmata on April 1, 2022 5:34PM
    Owner and proprietor of the Northern Elsweyr Guar Reserve and The Hunting Grounds Guar Reserve, Tamriel's home to all things guar.
    See the embedded brochures for all information regarding our reserves, as well as our collection status!
  • Bokila
    Bokila
    ✭✭✭
    I am once again asking for Nightfall crates to return.

At this point i feel they re straight up ignoring lol.
  • Monweel
    Monweel
    ✭✭✭
    Still no New Moon crates... Maybe next month? (please :s )
  • MafiaCat115
    MafiaCat115
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would love to see the Elven Hero costume come back. Missed it last time it came around and would love to see it, especially since one of the Hero costumes is in this month's showcase. In other news, hyped for the Storm Atronach crates!
    Still hoping that one day hair dyeing will be an option. We know it's canon in universe already thanks to a book in the Manor of Masques! (House of Reveries: The Troupe)
    Proud owner of a Morrowind Banner of the 6th House (back when it actually meant something)
  • Kallykat
    Kallykat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm curious about the Minstrel personality. What emotes does it change? Do you choose your instrument?
  • WraithCaller88
    WraithCaller88
    ✭✭✭
    Monweel wrote: »
    Still no New Moon crates... Maybe next month? (please :s )

Right?!

Also

06garpmtrdzi.jpg
  • Morvan
    Morvan
    ✭✭✭
    Please, give us Nightfall crates! We've been asking it for months!
  • XaraxDev
    XaraxDev
    ✭✭
    Im so excited for the Cadwell portal! April 4th is my birthday so it couldn't get any better than something from Coldharbour to quench my daedric thirst! So Happy Bday ESO and Happy Bday t o me too! Thanks for bringing it back! Im also looking forward to the purple jellyfish from that furnishing pack to complete my menagerie in Agony's Ascent! I really hope they make a male daedric houseguest or talking male dark elf to complete my home someday.
  • Monweel
    Monweel
    ✭✭✭
    Abadd wrote: »
    Please, give us Nightfall crates! We've been asking it for months!

Instead of giving us the crates we ask for they bring back one of the most forgettable ones... I'm sure some people are happy with it, but its been so long people have been asking for the New Moon, Nightfall and Scalecaller crates that this is getting kinda frustrating. They should rotate these crates faster, maybe bring back more than one each month or something...