The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

RESOLVED: Character fully stuck, can't port to safety, need GM intervention...

Timorelle
Timorelle
✭✭✭
Hello!

I tried to submit a ticket about this, but it just got an auto-response without resolving the issue (think it was treated as feedback rather than an actual ticket, I probably submitted it incorrectly because I'm not smart, heh).

Anywho, this is the text of the original ticket:

My character Satasha Hasagin is stuck.

She is in the Del's Claim delve in Auridon. An enemy knocked her back into a wooden beam, and she seems to have... merged with the beam. She can't move away from it, and every time I try to teleport away (both trying the "/stuck" option and the "travel to player" option several times), she gets booted from the server with a 318 error code.

I tried disabling my addons but this is still happening, every single time after MANY attempts.

Please help! Satasha doesn't want to be married to a wooden beam forever; she's not that kind of girl! :p

Additional information (wasn't thinking of at the time I sent the ticket):

- An enemy just walked directly up to her and chilled at one point, which makes me think the game doesn't actually know where I am (insofar as telling the enemy that it should aggro)

- My screen is constantly "shivering" (flashing back incredibly rapidly between viewing my companion, viewing the beam and viewing the empty space), think this is what's causing the 318 spamming error (overloading server with constant blips of "she's here, no wait, she's here, must be here")

So if any game people with the power to... I dunno, kick her in the booty or pick her up and drop here in a sea full of slaughterfish or do ANYTHING to shift her from her current position would like to step in, I would be ever so grateful! There's no stable master in Del's Claim and Satasha missing her slot in my daily alt rotation is messing with my OCD! :D
Edited by ZOS_Bill on April 7, 2022 9:32PM
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You probably have tried it already, but what happens if you will try to enter Cyrodiil or Imperial City campaign via alliance war menu ? You get booted too ?
  • mekops_ESO
    mekops_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    You probably have tried it already, but what happens if you will try to enter Cyrodiil or Imperial City campaign via alliance war menu ? You get booted too ?

Something tells me this just got sorted lol. Its a bit different than simply recalling somewhere. Good call.
  • Timorelle
    Timorelle
    ✭✭✭
    She's still stuck :(.

I just tried the Cyrodil/IC thing and it still booted me before I could get there (thanks for the idea though; I'm trying everything!).

Sorry for delayed response; I posted this right before leaving for a long work shift. I hope one of the technical people sees it and can help me!
  • Soraka
    Soraka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you got an email from them with copy paste reply, it should say somewhere to reply to the email if that doesn't resolve it. Then someone looks at it I believe. This happened to me once I got stuck in my house.
    https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/incident
    Try here if you need to try a different ticket type
    Edited by Soraka on March 30, 2022 1:38AM
  • BlossomDead
    BlossomDead
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is there a way to lure in mobs to kill you? Maybe that could work so you could respawn at a wayshrine. Have you tried dismissing the companion as well? And then use /stuck

Also if you add the ticket number in here maybe @ZOS_Kevin could have a look.
    Edited by BlossomDead on March 30, 2022 11:10AM
  • Bigmatt2
    Bigmatt2
    ✭✭✭
    Is there a way to lure in mobs to kill you? Maybe that could work so you could respawn at a wayshrine. Have you tried dismissing the companion as well? And then use /stuck

Also if you add the ticket number in here maybe @ZOS_Kevin could have a look.

This is a good idea, see if a friend can come in and duel you. Then see if you can respawn at a wayshrine.
  • Timorelle
    Timorelle
    ✭✭✭
    Just to let y'all know, an ESO support person did come along and move Satasha out of the delve, so she's okay now! :)

They moved her to Alik'r Desert, I assume because she's a Redguard, and so I'm interpreting this as "Auridon is wholesale booby-trapped because the Altmer really are as xenophobic as the tomes say!". :D

(apologies to any Altmer out there; y'all are lovely)

Anywho, thanks for all the advice, everyone! Even if it didn't work, I still appreciate people trying very hard to be helpful!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thank you for updating the thread to let us know the character is no longer stuck. This thread will now be closed since the issue is resolved.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.