The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Please bring deathmatch queue back

Jitis
Jitis
Soul Shriven
I love battlegrounds. I'm in 3 PvP battlegrounds-focused guilds. Almost all of us, if not all, are already missing the deathmatch queue. Please, bring it back. This change is severely and negatively impacting the game experience for a not-so-small portion of the players. Many of us are considering not doing battlegrounds anymore (just IC or Cyro) or even entirely quitting the game. Please, feel our sadness. For some of us this is like if you entirely removed houses for a housing player, or dungeons and trials for a PvE player.

I know some people see this change as something positive, but for some of us it means the removal of everything we enjoyed in this game. We definitely cannot play the way we want anymore. Can we have 2 queue options: one deathmatch only mode and one random non-deathmatch mode? I guess everybody would be satisfied this way.

Please do not understimate how harmful this change is.

Thank you.

@ZOS_Kevin @ZOS_GinaBruno
Edited by ZOS_Icy on March 18, 2022 1:29PM
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

Because there is a thread already open on this topic, we're going to close this one down so that all feedback can be consolidated in one place. You may continue the discussion here.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.