The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Drops from Reveal Stream still not received

maddog1169
Hey ZOS,

Drops dropped during the stream and got claimed - yet no delivery as of yet though on twitch it states in the claimed section they are
would be nice they be handed out, right ?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on February 7, 2022 11:03PM
  • tonne.backlinderb16_ESO
    I've claimed mine too but havn't received them
  • Frölle
    Frölle
    Soul Shriven
    Same here, both are claimed.
    I have submitted a ticket.
  • Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you make sure your Twitch account is linked? I had to re-link it after my ESO account got hacked.

If you were in-game when claiming the Twitch Drops, you will not get them until fully logging out to the title screen and logging back in the game.
    PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates.

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.
  • Vindold
    Vindold
    ✭✭✭
    I watched presentation but I can't claim drops even on twitch, it says that I must watch 15mins in order to unlock crab and crate.
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vindold wrote: »
    I watched presentation but I can't claim drops even on twitch, it says that I must watch 15mins in order to unlock crab and crate.

Contact support
  • maddog1169
    Frölle wrote: »
    Same here, both are claimed.
    I have submitted a ticket.

are linked and working - usually
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @maddog1169

As mentioned earlier in the thread, please submit a support ticket if you've not gotten your drops. You are welcome to post your ticket number if you already have a ticket open.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post