The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Anyone Bought High Isle and Not Received It?

HiveMind3006
HiveMind3006
✭✭✭
Heya all, exciting times ahead. I was caught up in the new expansion hype last night after watching the Twitch stream (didn't get no crabby either) The new content looks fantastic and I can't wait to experience it.
After the show I hopped on accountelderscrollsonline.com and picked up the Collector's Edition Upgrade and paid with Paypal. After a while I logged out of game and back in again expecting my new goodies but naught! I checked my PayPal to find a note saying pending, after also checking my Bank (also says pending) and apparently the merchant hasn't requested the money. I haven't had this before and wondered if anyone else was having the same issue?
Is this down to large volume of sale and just a matter of waiting or is there something wrong and I should be contacting someone? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks for taking the time to read, happy hunting out there.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on February 3, 2022 7:11PM
Cragsear: Brit: DK: Tank/DPS-Mag (Armoury). Craganor: High Elf: Ward: Tank/Heals(Armoury). Cragriel: High Elf: Templar: Heals. Cragheal: Brit: Templar: Heals/DPS-Stam (Armoury). Cragrot Mortium: Imperial: Necro: Tank/DPS-Stam (Armoury)
Khraga-Dhee: Khajiit: Nightblade: Heals/DPS/-Stam/Tealeaf\Assassin (Armoury). Khrag-Mund: Orc: DK: Tank.
Dances With Sabe: Argonian: Sorc: Heals/DPS-Mag (Armoury).

*Esoteric Order Of Mayhem*
  • Xarc
    Xarc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Isnt it activated only on launch date (june 2022) ?
    @xarcs FR-EU-PC -
    "La mort, c'est surfait.", Xarc
    Xãrc -- breton necro - DC - AvA rank50
    Xarcus -- imperial DK - DC - AvA rank50
    Elnaa - breton NB - DC - AvA rank50
    Xärc -- breton NB - DC - AvA rank47
    Isilenil - Altmer NB - AD - AvA rank41
    Felisja - Bosmer NB - DC - AvA rank39
    Xàrc - breton necro - DC - AvA rank27
    Xalisja - bosmer necro - DC - AvA rank16
    kàli - redguard templar - DC - AvA rank32
    - since april.2014
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can’t tell if you’re talking about the pre-order bonuses or the zone. If it’s the latter the zone isn’t coming out until Q2.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • CyberOnEso
    CyberOnEso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have not expereienced this, I experienced something like this last year, the issue is probably with the number of orders.

I would check here to see if you have the edition unlocked on your account.
    If you do then the top right should say something like "THE ELDER SCROLLS® ONLINE: High Isle™"

If not then you can check your billing history here

If it does not show the purchase then something has obviously gone wrong, you can then contact customer support to see if they can resolve the issue it may just take a bit for the request to go through on their end due to the demand.

If you are comfortable doing so, and only if you are comfortable doing so, you can retry the purchase with a different payment method, it should go through fine. I did this last year and they automatically refunded the erronious first purchase a few days later. If for whatever reason your first purchase completely failed and it is not on your billing history then it is unlikely they will try to take the payment from your paypal account regardless.

Edited by CyberOnEso on January 28, 2022 12:29PM
    @CyberOnEso PC | EU - Jack of all Trades - Armory Style Manager Planesbreaker | Godslayer | Dawnbringer | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Gryphon Heart
  • HiveMind3006
    HiveMind3006
    ✭✭✭
    Xarc wrote: »
    Isnt it activated only on launch date (june 2022) ?

Yea sorry, I should have been more clear there! Yes - its the pre order pet and mount I am referring to. Also it doesn't show on my ESO account that I have picked up High Isle still says Blackwood on the page that shows your details.
    The latter may not update until launch I don't know but it is mainly the Mount and the fact I don't seem to have received the expac that I am worried about.

Thanks for answering though.
    Cragsear: Brit: DK: Tank/DPS-Mag (Armoury). Craganor: High Elf: Ward: Tank/Heals(Armoury). Cragriel: High Elf: Templar: Heals. Cragheal: Brit: Templar: Heals/DPS-Stam (Armoury). Cragrot Mortium: Imperial: Necro: Tank/DPS-Stam (Armoury)
    Khraga-Dhee: Khajiit: Nightblade: Heals/DPS/-Stam/Tealeaf\Assassin (Armoury). Khrag-Mund: Orc: DK: Tank.

• HiveMind3006
    HiveMind3006
    ✭✭✭
    CyberOnEso wrote: »
    I have not expereienced this, I experienced something last year the issue is probably with the number of orders.

I would check here to see if you have the edition unlocked on your account.
    If you do then the top right should say something like "THE ELDER SCROLLS® ONLINE: High Isle™"

If not then you can check your billing history here

If it does not show the purchase then something has obviously gone wrong, you can then contact customer support to see if they can resolve the issue it may just take a bit for the request to go through on their end due to the demand.

If you are comfortable doing so, and only if you are comfortable doing so, you can retry the purchase with a different payment method, it should go through fine. I did this last year and they automatically refunded the purchase that took a while to process.

Awesome, I suspect it is down to demand. I'll give it a day or two to see if it goes though before contacting anyone.

Checked Billing History and nope it's not there yet nor is it showing on my account page.

Thanks for the info, very much appreciated.
    Edited by HiveMind3006 on January 28, 2022 12:32PM

• redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I pre-order it, the bill was sent to my email after payment, and I received the pre-order items once I logged in.
    I used a visa card, as I always do.
    You should check with your bank why your payment has the pending status.

"Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • HiveMind3006
    HiveMind3006
    ✭✭✭

If you are comfortable doing so, and only if you are comfortable doing so, you can retry the purchase with a different payment method, it should go through fine. I did this last year and they automatically refunded the purchase that took a while to process.

Okay Mr Impatient strikes again! I did the above and picked it up again using my card in stead of PayPal and it went through immediately. I hope they do auto refund me but either way I would have had to contact them one way or another!
    Thanks again.

Problem solved... well kinda!!

• karthrag_inak
    karthrag_inak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Khajiit purchased it and is leveling companion as we speak. Also, playing card game, but playing it "khajiit's way", which means taking cards and throwing them in guards' faces. Is most fun in ESO ever.
    PC-NA : 19 Khajiit and 1 Fishy-cat with fluffy delusions
  • CyberOnEso
    CyberOnEso
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Okay Mr Impatient strikes again! I did the above and picked it up again using my card in stead of PayPal and it went through immediately. I hope they do auto refund me but either way I would have had to contact them one way or another!
    Thanks again.

Problem solved... well kinda!!

Glad to hear it worked! Obviously make sure you get a refund, if they charge your PayPal account at all.
    @CyberOnEso PC | EU - Jack of all Trades - Armory Style Manager Planesbreaker | Godslayer | Dawnbringer | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Gryphon Heart
  • etchedpixels
    etchedpixels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And don't reverse the payment without going through their support folks if they do - otherwise you'll spend a month arguing with robots when they ban you.
    Too many toons not enough time
  • HiveMind3006
    HiveMind3006
    ✭✭✭
    And don't reverse the payment without going through their support folks if they do - otherwise you'll spend a month arguing with robots when they ban you.

That popped into my head as a good idea! Thank you, you saved me a headache and downtime by the looks of it !

• tohopka_eso
    tohopka_eso
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't use PayPal but always direct payment. Anyway, I was going to comment and it should be the same regardless but make sure you get a confirmation email on the purchase.
  • HiveMind3006
    HiveMind3006
    ✭✭✭
    I don't use PayPal but always direct payment. Anyway, I was going to comment and it should be the same regardless but make sure you get a confirmation email on the purchase.

Good point, just checked and no receipt from ESO but got one from PayPal.
    Checked with bank and it says that the merchant hasn't requested payment but this may take up to four days.
    I think CyberOnESO my be right in assuming that they will not attempt payment as something hasn't gone through perhaps due to high volumes of sale.
    I shall keep an eye on it and act accordingly.
    BTW the new mount from pre purchase is nice! Suits my High Elf Warden very nicely indeed. :P

• ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As the OP has gotten their pet and mount, we will now close out the thread from further comments.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.