The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stupid twitch drop question

Avariprivateer
Avariprivateer
✭✭✭
I tuned in to the stream a few minutes early and my laptop was unplugged, thus when I ventured outside to get some firewood my computer fell asleep. By the time I returned the stream was over and my drop progress was at 93%. I've always wanted a crab with coral since the original in the Psijic Crates so I thought this one would suffice. I don't suppose if I tune in to the Kiwi stream or any of the other alternate livestreams tomorrow the crab will be waiting for me? Thanks.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on February 7, 2022 11:07PM
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I tuned in to the stream a few minutes early and my laptop was unplugged, thus when I ventured outside to get some firewood my computer fell asleep. By the time I returned the stream was over and my drop progress was at 93%. I've always wanted a crab with coral since the original in the Psijic Crates so I thought this one would suffice. I don't suppose if I tune in to the Kiwi stream or any of the other alternate livestreams tomorrow the crab will be waiting for me? Thanks.

Yes you can tune into any of the different timezone/language recap streams between now and the 31st to continue your progress and get the drops.

Might be an idea to make sure your laptop is plugged in though :D
    Edited by Epona222 on January 27, 2022 11:21PM
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • cmetzger93
    cmetzger93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also got screwed on the twitch drops. I was only able to watch the 1st 30 minutes of the stream and the issue wasnt fixed until later. @ZOS_Kevin any chance this can be credited to my account?
  • silvereyes
    silvereyes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    cmetzger93 wrote: »
    I also got screwed on the twitch drops. I was only able to watch the 1st 30 minutes of the stream and the issue wasnt fixed until later. @ZOS_Kevin any chance this can be credited to my account?
    Same here. I watched the entire global reveal and the first ten minutes or so of the after-show before I had to go, but drops were still disabled. Anyone know when the alternate livestreams with drops are?
  • FauxHunter
    FauxHunter
    ✭✭✭
    Erasing my comment - I was able to get the drop by watching another country's stream.

Edited by FauxHunter on January 28, 2022 7:13PM
    -Orion Snow-Lichen
    Bosmer Hunting Warden
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Contact support
  • darthbelanb14_ESO
    darthbelanb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    You all know you can open the stream on any device and just let it play while you're away? You don't have to physically sit there and watch it.
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    silvereyes wrote: »
    Same here. I watched the entire global reveal and the first ten minutes or so of the after-show before I had to go, but drops were still disabled. Anyone know when the alternate livestreams with drops are?

The recap shows are all listed on the news article (link below) - they state local times though, so you'll want to convert that to your own time zone to know when to tune in

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/61497
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • silvereyes
    silvereyes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Epona222 wrote: »
    silvereyes wrote: »

The recap shows are all listed on the news article (link below) - they state local times though, so you'll want to convert that to your own time zone to know when to tune in

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/61497
    Thanks, @Epona222! You're the best!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Avariprivateer

You can open a ticket for help with any missed drops. You're also welcome to post the ticket number here for any updates.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post