Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Official Discussion Thread for "New Celestial Crown Crates" Article

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
2g7xal4rexow.jpg

This is the official discussion thread for the "Discover the Transcendental Artifacts & Otherworldly Treasures Contained Within the New Celestial Crown Crates".

Obtain unique costumes, mounts, and other mystical artefacts shaped by the Empyrean itself with items from the new Celestial Crown Crates, coming soon to the in-game Crown Store.

Here's a full list of all the rewards contained in Celestial Crown Crates:

Radiant Apex Rewards:
  • Starchaser Senche
  • Celestial Ram
  • Nebulous Star-Born Steed

Apex Rewards:
  • Celestial Robes
  • Star-Born Guardian Bear
  • Star-Born Guardian Guar
  • Star-Born Guardian Horse
  • Star-Born Guardian Senche
  • Star-Born Guardian Wolf
  • Astral Sheen

Legendary Rewards:
  • Xivilai Vilegilt Linework Brand
  • Dark Shaman
  • Celestial Vortex
  • Astral Aurora Projector
  • Crown Crafting Motif 58: Fang Lair Style
  • Crown Crafting Motif 77: Stags of Z'en Style
  • Chyle Seamed Nix-Ox Steed
  • Elder Dragon Hunter Horse
  • Mind-Shriven Wolf
  • Spellscar Lithoarms Battle Axe
  • Spellscar Lithoarms Bow
  • Spellscar Lithoarms Shield
  • Spellscar Lithoarms Staff
  • Spellscar Lithoarms Sword
  • Impish Epidermis

Epic Rewards:
  • Azure Eyes
  • Hopesbud Coronal
  • Shrouded Crown
  • Xivilai Weltwine Linework Brand
  • Logger
  • Play Qanun
  • Xivilai Vilegilt Linework Visage
  • Xivilai Weltwine Linework Visage
  • Fargrave Relic Case
  • Warrior's Flame
  • Scorianite Gladiator Helmet
  • Scorianite Gladiator Jack
  • Anthorbred Avalanche Dog
  • Blue Cloisonne Clockwork Shalk
  • Skald-Muse Fledgling Gryphon

Superior Rewards:
  • Fortune's Anvil Face Markings
  • Fortune's Anvil Body Markings
  • Xivilai Cruelean Linework Brand
  • Xivilai Rubyfire Linework Brand
  • Bumbling Artificer
  • Feline's Fancy Juggling
  • Stargazer
  • Xivilai Cruelean Linework Visage
  • Xivilai Rubyfire Linework Visage
  • Scorianite Gladiator Belt
  • Scorianite Gladiator Boots
  • Scorianite Gladiator Bracers
  • Scorianite Gladiator Arm Cops
  • Scorianite Gladiator Guards
  • Bleakrock Black Sheep
  • Elder Dragon Hunter Wolf Pup
  • Mind-Shriven Cat
  • Nectarthief Nixad
  • Niben River Fellrunner
  • Orcrest Rathound
  • Monochrome: White with Heavy Shadows
  • Monochrome: White with Black Outlines
  • Monochrome: Light-Dark-Light
  • Monochrome: Checkerboard
  • Monochrome: Black Relieved by White
  • Monochrome: Black is Slimming
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on January 4, 2023 4:49PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • Tinolyn
    Tinolyn
    ✭✭✭
    Did you forget to post the article, which (hopefully) has pictures of the items in it?
  • Blackbird_V
    Blackbird_V
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want the starchaser senche. Better not be 2k gems >.>
    Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 25 DLCs. 41 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game.
  • Danbest82
    Danbest82

Don't worry, we got you. Only 1900 gems. Lol I'm kidding, I don't know what it is.
  • CasgarTheSomnolent
    CasgarTheSomnolent
    ✭✭✭
    Tinolyn wrote: »
    Did you forget to post the article, which (hopefully) has pictures of the items in it?

Article: https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/61323

Deadands datamine with a bunch of this stuff in it: https://esomodelviewer.com/data-mining/post/17-deadlands-dlc-future-crown-store-items

The skin and robes look really cool. Big Dr. Manhattan vibes with the skin. Neither worth 400 gems.
  • atherusmora
    atherusmora
    ✭✭✭
    Shamelessly throws wallet at console. I’ve been waiting for this!!
    Edited by atherusmora on December 6, 2021 7:55PM
    (Pet)Magsorc Main
    PS4 NA
    PvX
    Long Live the Queen!!!
  • NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭
    The skin and robes look really cool. Big Dr. Manhattan vibes with the skin. .
    heh, indeed ... Although i do sometimes wonder: How many re-skins of the same items until ZOS runs out of re-skins? :D

p.s. i could've sworn i saw this thread listed up on 'Dev Tracker' earlier but now it's not shown anymore...hmm

• PeacefulAnarchy
    PeacefulAnarchy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Epic Rewards:
    • Azure Eyes
    • Hopesbud Coronal
    • Shrouded Crown
    • Xivilai Weltwine Linework Brand
    • Logger
    • Play Qanun
    • Xivilai Vilegilt Linework Visage
    • Xivilai Weltwine Linework Visage
    • Fargrave Relic Case
    • Warrior's Flame
    • Scorianite Gladiator Helmet
    • Scorianite Gladiator Jack
    • Anthorbred Avalanche Dog
    • Blue Cloisonne Clockwork Shalk
    • Skald-Muse Fledgling Gryphon
    There's a stray bullet here, is anything missing or just an accidental extra bullet?
  • priforce
    priforce
    ✭✭✭
    I just hope the celestial robes don't have sandals as the footwear. I absolutely can't stand the idea of having major battles with the equivalent of flip flops. Or hopefully one day they will allow us to augment costumes piece by piece like with FFXIV.
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @NeeScrolls It was on the Dev Tracker. Not sure what happened, but just added it back on.

@PeacefulAnarchy Just a stray bullet. Fixed it. No worries, no extra items!
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Are they allowing Radiant Apex rewards to be purchased with Gems, now?
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Wolf_Eye
    Wolf_Eye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elsonso wrote: »

Are they allowing Radiant Apex rewards to be purchased with Gems, now?

Yeah they've implemented Radiant Apex gem buying for a while now. I think it was much earlier this year. So these past couple crate seasons, you've been able to buy the Radiants with gems.
  • NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    @NeeScrolls It was on the Dev Tracker. Not sure what happened, but just added it back on.
    i hate to be a pest lol , but it's still not showing up yet ( And yes, i already cleared 'cookies' & all that) .

/shrug, no biggie though

• daelorean
    daelorean
    Soul Shriven
    any news on the gloambound weapons? im waiting for them for some time since the deadlands datamine

aw_crwn_outfitstyle_weapon_gloambound_1x1-4c68dc2e2e49.jpg
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This season seems a lot flashier than previous ones, and will probably do well. Galaxy stuff will sell like hot cakes. The skin looks really nice, reminds me of the sky in the last area of Depths of Malatar.
  • Remathilis
    Remathilis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    daelorean wrote: »
    any news on the gloambound weapons? im waiting for them for some time since the deadlands datamine

My guess is they will be available during the Daedric War event next year. There is a lot of Nocturnal stuff being teased.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I like the Celestial costume - we'll see how many seals it will cost. Not gonna waste real money gambling for it.
  • Remathilis
    Remathilis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    I like the Celestial costume - we'll see how many seals it will cost. Not gonna waste real money gambling for it.

Probably around 9k endeavors or 400 gems.
  • woe
    woe
    ✭✭✭✭
    No one is getting Christmas presents from me, I'm opening crates.
    uwu
  • Fazuszek
    Fazuszek
    ✭✭✭
    To the players complaining about crates: Dont expect that ZoS will drop price/remove items in them. This will not happen. It will be opposite - the more and better items will be putted to crates. The tendecy is clear.

The problem is capitalism - and lack of regulation. Ban gambling in video games. ZoS wont have crates. Simple.

(stated by someone, who hates crates and overpriced crown store items)
  • Ravensilver
    Ravensilver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't have a problem with crates. I have a problem with the drop rate. By now, even if you buy 15, 30 or more crates, chances are you will end up with one pet, some appearance item and lots and lots of xp rolls and potions.
    A few years back, when you bought crates - even just 15 of them - you could expect at least a nice mount, some pets, appearance items and more. Now, the droprate is so abysmal that it just isn't a good RoI.

No matter how shiny the stuff is, I'm not buying crates anymore.
  • mrsninetales
    I am loving these. Probably the first crates I've ever been super excited to get. Makes me wish I didn't go and spend all my ESO+ crowns for my year renewal already! Dear Santa....I've been a very good girl this year...
  • francesinhalover
    francesinhalover
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    daelorean wrote: »

Oh will they be crownstore based? or crown crate? i better start saving a insane ammount of endeavors or gems

I was already saving for a radiant storm mount... pain

are there also swords and daggers? can you give me a link to the datamine?
    Edited by francesinhalover on December 7, 2021 12:31AM
    I am @fluffypallascat pc eu if someone wants to play together
    Shadow strike is the best cp passive ever!
  • francesinhalover
    francesinhalover
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fazuszek wrote: »
    To the players complaining about crates: Dont expect that ZoS will drop price/remove items in them. This will not happen. It will be opposite - the more and better items will be putted to crates. The tendecy is clear.

The problem is capitalism - and lack of regulation. Ban gambling in video games. ZoS wont have crates. Simple.

(stated by someone, who hates crates and overpriced crown store items)

That's why i only play one class.

granted warden is looking cool...
    Edited by francesinhalover on December 7, 2021 12:33AM
  • prof-dracko
    prof-dracko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah yes, the new high demand display case locked behind a lootbox. How delightful. That's the incredibly disappointing.
  • Inval1d
    Inval1d
    ✭✭✭✭
    Did they really added the chest from the skimpy bra armor on a higher tier than the rest of the style?

Also 400 for a costume is still outrageous
    Edited by Inval1d on December 7, 2021 1:36AM
  • francesinhalover
    francesinhalover
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spellscar Lithoarms are so beautiful man , its crazy... And i thought i could save gems.

Beautiful.
  • RNGeeze
    RNGeeze
    ✭✭✭
    I don't have a problem with crates. I have a problem with the drop rate. By now, even if you buy 15, 30 or more crates, chances are you will end up with one pet, some appearance item and lots and lots of xp rolls and potions.
    A few years back, when you bought crates - even just 15 of them - you could expect at least a nice mount, some pets, appearance items and more. Now, the droprate is so abysmal that it just isn't a good RoI.

No matter how shiny the stuff is, I'm not buying crates anymore.

Crates are definitely hit or miss, I went through 120+ of the last temp crates with the lavarock senche and didn’t get a single radiant apex variant but you know going in the odds are not in your favor. I ended up with 1,000+ gems to put towards the new crates coming which works out since I dig these mounts and skins more.

Good luck to all of us.
  • DontWorryAboutit
    DontWorryAboutit
    ✭✭✭
    This is the kind of items we need more of in the store! We need more flashy items that standout...... Cant wait
  • RedBranch
    RedBranch
    ✭✭✭
    Just here for the mandatory class change token request. 🕺🏻 … looking forward to the Spellscar Lithoarms Staff
  • Tenthirty2
    Tenthirty2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do wolf mounts ever make it into the radiant apex tier?
    Looking forward to getting my first RA mount and hoping to see a wolf show up.
    I've been hording gems and seals for just the right one lol.
    The 3 that are there look cool but that tier is starting to feel redundant, the ram and senche we just saw :/

The Apex Star-Born Guardian Wolf looks like its my only option this crate run.
    Edited by Tenthirty2 on December 7, 2021 5:17AM
    • "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs - horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
    • "When my time comes, I will smile. And that will be all." -Sir Nathain Galien
    • IGN: TenThirty2 (PC/PS: NA, PC/PS: EU)