The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Error 307: Booted from server

S2RDK
S2RDK
✭✭
Is there a problem with the megaserver?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on November 19, 2021 6:50PM
  • priestnall.andrewrwb17_ESO
    Silence the mortals.
  • GrahamJoyce
    GrahamJoyce
    ✭✭✭
    I've also been getting constant disconnects today. After I dcd eight times in less than an hour I got fed up and logged off for the night.
    Game was unplayable tonight. :(
    @ZOS_Kevin - Can you update us on this issue? This is my forth unplayable day so far. I have not seen this predictable level of disconnects since early beta.
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    S2RDK wrote: »
    Is there a problem with the megaserver?

Which one?
    Fair comment; we have to specify. Every Daedrat you kill is a real sever hamster death; just think about that.
  • RNGeeze
    RNGeeze
    ✭✭✭
    I was getting this often while at craft stations like the alchemy table or the outfitting stations and figured there was a hidden allotted time factor before a inactivity boot but last night I got hit with this out of the blue several times out in the field. It’s especially tricky because it locks you out from logging in again for some amount of time unless you fully restart the PlayStation (at least that’s my experience on PS5)
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Please see this article for information on Error 307.

If this error has persisted and is still occurring, then please go ahead and open a support ticket with us.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post