Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Private Forum Account Bug

NerfSeige
NerfSeige
✭✭✭✭
My profile is in private, when I click on my username it shows that "Permission Problem: This user's profile is private." Also shows the same when editing profile.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on November 19, 2021 12:28AM
Avid reader of wes’-pts-diary[RIP]

NerfAS and Shill ruins everything

Skinny-meta-fake, graded D, and can’t explain the law of diminishing marginal returns.

I won’t post that Wes, I’ll get [snipped] for the last time

Revert this patch - Audens, 2022
  • Fennwitty
    Fennwitty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Try changing browsers / making sure all scripts are enabled / cookies refreshed etc.
    PC NA
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fennwitty wrote: »
    Try changing browsers / making sure all scripts are enabled / cookies refreshed etc.

If you're suggesting it's something on the OP's end, I'm seeing the same thing when I click on their name, so I don't think it's an end-user browser thing.

@NerfSeige, are you able to get into your profile to edit it? If you can, there's a "Private Profile" checkbox on the "Edit Profile" page. Make sure it's unchecked, then try to save the change.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • NerfSeige
    NerfSeige
    ✭✭✭✭

Didn't work, lol.

Skinny-meta-fake, graded D, and can’t explain the law of diminishing marginal returns.

• NerfSeige
    NerfSeige
    ✭✭✭✭
    SeaGtGruff wrote: »

If you're suggesting it's something on the OP's end, I'm seeing the same thing when I click on their name, so I don't think it's an end-user browser thing.

@NerfSeige, are you able to get into your profile to edit it? If you can, there's a "Private Profile" checkbox on the "Edit Profile" page. Make sure it's unchecked, then try to save the change.

Yes, I'm on private profile. I used to check my profile if I'm looking for a thread that I commented it but I can't now. I can't even change my privacy settings cause of the bug.

• NerfSeige
    NerfSeige
    ✭✭✭✭
    GIF of the issue

https://imgur.com/a/FvVtGKH

• ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @NerfSeige

Please check your forum inbox as we've contacted you regarding this forum account issue.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • NerfSeige
    NerfSeige
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @NerfSeige

Please check your forum inbox as we've contacted you regarding this forum account issue.

Look like it's fixed! Thanks!

• ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thanks for the update that the forum account issue is now fixed. With the issue now resolved, we are going to close this thread going forward.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.