The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Map function key causes blur and then no longer can login.

oregonrob
oregonrob
✭✭✭
When I hit the M key to see the map, the screen blurs and all other keys become disabled. I disabled all of my addons and then when I login I get the following:
ESOUI/Ingame/Map/WorldMap.lua:578:attempt to index a nil value stack traceback:

Then I got booted from the server and when I try and log back in I get error message 307: (6:3:1559:126). At this point the game is unplayable. Please advise./
Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on November 9, 2021 5:01PM
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey there @oregonrob

If this error has persisted beyond the 15-20 minute period mentioned in this article, then please go ahead and submit a ticket with us so that we can look into this for you.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Kwoung
    Kwoung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    oregonrob wrote: »
    When I hit the M key to see the map, the screen blurs and all other keys become disabled. I disabled all of my addons and then when I login I get the following:
    ESOUI/Ingame/Map/WorldMap.lua:578:attempt to index a nil value stack traceback:

Then I got booted from the server and when I try and log back in I get error message 307: (6:3:1559:126). At this point the game is unplayable. Please advise./

Exact same thing happened to a guildie, it turned out to be an outdated Lib file in his addons.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @oregonrob

Instructions on removing add-ons can be found in the link below.

How do I get rid of my add-ons?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post