The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Anyone else booted from server?

• OrdoHermetica
    OrdoHermetica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xpolilla wrote: »
    It's difficult to keep the fun of playing ESO alive when ZoS themselves kill it over and over
    #jaded

It wouldn't be an ESO event without the server hamsters expiring, would it?
  • LeBrenn
    LeBrenn
    ✭✭✭✭
    ProjectH2O wrote: »
    PC/NA never ending "Requesting Character Load" here

Same
  • Wolfshade
    Wolfshade
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Log in possible, really long queue for random dungeon as heal with long loadingscreen and then back to Login-Screen.

Sad and bad timing for new players, while event and eso+ week. Even with the background that the whole time since event-startet there where problems with the eventwrits! Did someone test these things or get theses changes and events live via on-the-fly update?
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    LalMirchi wrote: »
    It would be super nice to have such info pinned to the top of the forums.

We are getting a banner message now for the top of the forum and this note is in the Dev Tracker. We placed the update in this thread because of the number of responses in this thread and the number of players coming to this thread for feedback.

Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've just played on PC EU for 20 minutes ok, I was in Blackwood with a mix of outdoor combat and entering/exiting the inn room.
  • MMOGamer71
    MMOGamer71
    Soul Shriven
    How does a billion dollar company fail at 2 dollar maintenance every time?
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Going to try again, wish me luck! I really want to at least get event tix and daily endeavors done before I need to sleep :)
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • MakoRuu
    MakoRuu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Went down at 5:13 PM EST. I'm located on the east coast in Maryland, literally an hour from Bethesda (the city.)

Couldn't get in for around 30 - 40 minutes.

Was fighting login queues, lobby disconnects, waited a while, and was able to get back into the game. But I was stuck in the Craglorn. Couldn't port to any other zones. Logged out and haven't played since.

We had just finished DSA, and I was SECONDS away from getting the last chest at the end and my gold skull for Arenas. Very upset I didn't get it. lol

When I landed, I still had all my dropped gear and chests from DSA, but I was outside on the steps.
  • MMOGamer71
    MMOGamer71
    Soul Shriven
    MMOGamer71 wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Lemme guess zero compensation for the thousands that lost out on event tickets.

First world problems lmao

They don't exist when you maintain a data server away from world first problems.
  • Jimbru
    Jimbru
    ✭✭✭✭
    I blame the spectral mudcrabs for snipping the wires.
  • Mooncake
    Mooncake
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Hey All, please let us know what platform you are on. We are looking into what platforms might be impacted.

We have if you read all out posts...Xbox NA/EU, PC NA/EU and PS NA/EU have all been mentioned as being down

Asking for players to note what is down so we can have a grasp at how widespread the issue is while our internal teams are investigating. We are trying to provide as much information as possible to assist internal teams.

Thank you all for submitting feedback here. We'll update once we have more information from investigating.

Hi. Can't login. Puts me in a queue for a few seconds, then it's a 5-10 minute wait, then this:

ESOLOGINFAIL.png

EDIT: PC, NA Server.
    Edited by Mooncake on October 21, 2021 11:04PM
    --
    Lyris Titanborn says: Sai! Your sword! It's working!
    Lyris Titanborn says: Sai! That's amazing!
  • Starbridge84
    Starbridge84
    ✭✭✭
    We get extra event time, right?

>.>

lol?
    If you want to see what all the craftable lights look like in ESO, use this command on PC NA.
    /script JumpToSpecificHouse("@Starbridge84", 71)

• Jofish
    Jofish
    ✭✭✭
    Kevin, thanks for responding, but Dev-Tracker didn't get the memo.
  • Freyja
    Freyja
    ✭✭
    Will we get a extra day in the event as it is impossible to do the quests for it?
    Trying to log in and stay in is not going so well today. Please extra day for tickets
  • Wolfshade
    Wolfshade
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LalMirchi wrote: »
    It would be super nice to have such info pinned to the top of the forums.

We are getting a banner message now for the top of the forum and this note is in the Dev Tracker. We placed the update in this thread because of the number of responses in this thread and the number of players coming to this thread for feedback.

@ZOS_Kevin You have Problems on ALL Servers (PC/PS/XBOX - NA and EU) and only putting NA/PC down? Is that right in the banner?

Edited by Wolfshade on October 21, 2021 11:05PM
  • JJGreenwell
    JJGreenwell
    Soul Shriven
    Unable to get past loading screen after a ≈9≈ minute login queue. Xbox NA
    Edited by JJGreenwell on October 21, 2021 11:04PM
  • jlmurra2
    jlmurra2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems fixed now.
  • CH77
    CH77
    ✭✭✭
    Freyja wrote: »
    Will we get a extra day in the event as it is impossible to do the quests for it?
    Trying to log in and stay in is not going so well today. Please extra day for tickets

I would expect them to extend the event by a day or two. They have done that in the past when there has been similar issues.
  • valsi461
    valsi461
    Soul Shriven
    I'm able to port to Coldharbour now. So far so good. PC/NA
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC-NA

I got connected to the server, but after selecting a character cannot log in... just spins and spins. It's 4:05pm PDT, so either this has been going on for HOURS or is happening again?
    Edited by Tevalaur on October 21, 2021 11:08PM
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
  • Lisa
    Lisa
    ✭✭✭
    Made it in! Xbox NA
    Blessed are those who explore the unbeaten path...
  • aetherial_heavenn
    aetherial_heavenn
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin
    Got a queue message for a 2 seconds wait time. Got to character screen fine.
    But still on character loading screen into playing game... about 8minutes so far.
    PC/NA
    edit: after nearly ten mins got booted back to account name/password login screen. (edited to avoid spam but keep info up to date)
    Edited by aetherial_heavenn on October 21, 2021 11:09PM
    Quoted for truth
    "In my experience, the elite ones have not been very toxic, and the toxic ones not very elite." WrathOfInnos
  • CH77
    CH77
    ✭✭✭
    Got a queue message for a 2 seconds wait time. Got to character screen fine.
    But still on character loading screen into playing game... about 8minutes so far.
    PC/NA

Same
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Xbox NA Players: Just a quick follow up from our previous post. We will not need to reboot Xbox NA. Our internal teams identified the issue there and resolved it. The megaserver should be recovering now. Please let us know if you continue to have issues logging in. We'll pass that feedback to our internal teams.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I still can't get past character load

PC/NA (but my geographical location is further away, if that makes a difference)
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • Cauthorn
    Cauthorn
    ✭✭
    PC/NA can log in but can't change zones. Get stuck in endless load screen and then booted when using wayshrine to Zone.
  • 3rdpig
    3rdpig
    ✭✭
    PC/NA, still can't port out of starting area. Spinning snakes of death then "Lobby timed out".
  • Seminolegirl1992
    Seminolegirl1992
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xbox NA Players: Just a quick follow up from our previous post. We will not need to reboot Xbox NA. Our internal teams identified the issue there and resolved it. The megaserver should be recovering now. Please let us know if you continue to have issues logging in. We'll pass that feedback to our internal teams.

Is PCNA down? It allows me to get to login screen but loads infinitely, so I wasnt sure.
    @Seminolegirl1992 PC/NA CP 2300+ PVE, PVP, RP, Housing: Tel Galen, Fair Winds, Moon Sugar, Grand Psijic, Forsaken, HOTLC, Bastion, Ravenhurst, Gardner, Alinor, Hakkvild's, Gorinir, Kragenhome, Hundings, & more- feel free to come see!
    Main PVE: Rynne, breton mag dk
    PVP: Levexa, EP nord mag dk
    Crafter: Sabaki Taiyo, khajiit templar
    RP: N'zuri, Penelope Mecoud, Vhenasi Galanodel, Alassea Rilynn'urdrenn, Taiga Soulhammer, Jhaneyl Everhath, Nym Baenre, Eilistraee, Levexa, Rynne Galanodel, Mielikki, Hanali Celanil, Arwen Galanodel, Grainne. I think I have a problem.
    Former Empress | Swashbuckler Supreme | Godslayer | Gryphon Heart | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Dro-m'athra Destroyer | Dawnbringer
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC-NA cannot progress past the spinning "Requesting character load..." from the Character Select screen.
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
  • Kryptonite_Kent
    Kryptonite_Kent
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tevalaur wrote: »
    PC-NA

I got connected to the server, but after selecting a character cannot log in... just spins and spins. It's 4:05pm PDT, so either this has been going on for HOURS or is happening again?

been ongoing for a while... about 2 hours
    Edited by Kryptonite_Kent on October 21, 2021 11:10PM
    Former Emperor
    Animus Impetum -DC- Magplar
    Animus Impetus -AD- Magplar
    Impetus Animus -EP- Magplar
    Kryptonite Kent -AD- Stamblade
    Kenobi Wan -AD- Magsorc