The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Loading issue since last maintenance

MissPan3024
MissPan3024
✭✭✭
I’m having a consistent issue loading the game. I select it from my games, press A to start, push “play” and then I get a load screen. Eventually it quits to the dashboard. I submitted a ticket for it and they suggested deleting saved data and hard reset. I do that every time now. It takes 5 or 6 tries to get to character select. Am I the only one that is experiencing this?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on October 26, 2021 11:28PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @MissPan3024

Do you have your support ticket number?

We can check the ticket status and provide further updates.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • MissPan3024
    MissPan3024
    ✭✭✭
    No. I am not able to get in at all anymore. No matter how many times I delete save data and hard reset.
  • MissPan3024
    MissPan3024
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @MissPan3024

Do you have your support ticket number?

We can check the ticket status and provide further updates.

211101-002260
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @MissPan3024

Thank you for your ticket number. We've sent you a forum PM with an update on your current ticket.
    Staff Post
  • MoMo_Blend
    MoMo_Blend
    ✭✭
    I'm having the same issue after deleting the save file as well on Xbox series X. Most of the time it just times out before it even gets to the character selection screen.
  • MissPan3024
    MissPan3024
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @MissPan3024

Thank you for your ticket number. We've sent you a forum PM with an update on your current ticket.

But the update gives me zero new information. And I STILL can’t get to character select. Somebody help please. This has been going on for weeks!!!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @MissPan3024

Support just recently replied back to your ticket with further steps to take. When you have a chance please let our support team know whether those helped out or not.
    Staff Post
  • DemiDemon
    DemiDemon
    ✭✭
    Getting this same issue, experienced it a month ago, it fixed itself but this is getting to be a bit ridiculous. Please get this fixed, I should not have to delete my cache and everything just to get it to work every time. I can tell when it fails cuz the music cuts out on the loading screen.
    PC/Xbox One - NA
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @DemiDemon

If this issue is continuing to repeat itself, you are welcome to open a feedback ticket to report this is a bug to our customer support team.
    Staff Post
  • HugoG92
    HugoG92
    ✭✭✭
    Same here. It takes 5+ attempts to get to the character selection. (Xbox One X)
  • Bekkael
    Bekkael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, me as well, this has been going on for months. They closed the last thread I posted on about it, since I guess out of sight is out of mind?

Anyway, a hard restart of my xbox was helping for a while, but even that has stopped immediately doing the trick. It takes me 4 to 6 attempts now to ever be able to make it to the character select screen. Very depressing considering all the money I have invested in this game. Sure hope they fix this.
    ~~ Lady Gamer ~~ ♥ ~~ Xbox NA ~~