Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Infinite Load Screen Loop

Typical_Tim
Typical_Tim
Soul Shriven
I'm still getting an endless load screen with no "Unusually Long Load screen". After resetting my cache, resetting the game and the Xbox it doesn't change and continues to Load.

When is this going to be fixed? I can't play the game.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on January 12, 2022 11:50PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Typical_Tim

Have you tried reinstalling to help with this loading issue?

If reinstalling doesn't help, you can start a ticket with customer support for further assistance.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • DemiDemon
    DemiDemon
    ✭✭
    I'm still getting an endless load screen with no "Unusually Long Load screen". After resetting my cache, resetting the game and the Xbox it doesn't change and continues to Load.

When is this going to be fixed? I can't play the game.

You ever get this fixed? I am experiencing the same problem now that I got the update done. I have been sitting here for 5 minutes, even tried shutting the game down and restarting it to get it to log in.
    PC/Xbox One - NA
  • IcecubePAL
    IcecubePAL
    Soul Shriven
    I always get the same thing on Xbox one x and it’s ridiculous. I have to always clear my cache and delete my saved data for it to work. It doesn’t work 100% of the time and it gets tiring to have to repeatedly do this. Should be able to play a game that you purchased without having to go through all these steps. This needs a fix ASAP
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @DemiDemon

Deleting your local save data can help with loading issues on the Xbox.

To delete save data on the Xbox One
    1. From the Xbox Home Menu, navigate to My games & apps.
    2. Go to Games.
    3. Highlight The Elder Scrolls Online tile and press the [Menu] button of the controller.
    4. Select Manage Game. Highlight and select Save Data for the desired user.
    5. Select Delete.
    Staff Post
  • DemiDemon
    DemiDemon
    ✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @DemiDemon

Deleting your local save data can help with loading issues on the Xbox.

To delete save data on the Xbox One
    1. From the Xbox Home Menu, navigate to My games & apps.
    2. Go to Games.
    3. Highlight The Elder Scrolls Online tile and press the [Menu] button of the controller.
    4. Select Manage Game. Highlight and select Save Data for the desired user.
    5. Select Delete.

Sorry for the wait, I waited until the new update to see if that fixed anything at all. So far, nothing. I deleted the save data and it's still just sitting there waiting to log in. If I have to uninstall it and reinstall it, that is going to take days to redo. >_< Is there anything I can do besides that?
    PC/Xbox One - NA
  • Lluanda
    Lluanda
    ✭✭✭
    I've done a full reinstall of the game twice now, resetting and deleting save game data multiple times every day and it still takes 20 minutes to successfully get to the character select screen.
    I really hope you are looking into this further and you're not only suggesting people to reinstall the game and delete the save files because that's obviously not a permanent fix.
  • Lluanda
    Lluanda
    ✭✭✭
    So I guess this is just going to be ignored?
  • MissPan3024
    MissPan3024
    ✭✭✭
    Seems that way. Quite unfortunate that it cannot be acknowledged as an issue they are working on. If there was a statement made in regards to this issue specifically I could at least look forward to playing again. For now I am spending my game time playing something else.
  • MikeMerc6453
    MikeMerc6453
    Soul Shriven
    PLEASE GIVE US A SOLUTION THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!
  • Lluanda
    Lluanda
    ✭✭✭
    PLEASE GIVE US A SOLUTION THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!

I found a solution: buy a series S, X or PC. 🥲
    Edited by Lluanda on January 7, 2022 11:12PM
  • Sleep724
    Sleep724
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Over a half hour of multiple attempts to log in and still won’t work.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    With this thread now over 6 months old we've decided to close the discussion. If you are unable to find any recent threads on an issue you're having, please feel free to start a new thread in the Xbox Support forum.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.