Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PC/Mac Patch Notes v7.1.6

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
d5pfmsx3cl9r.jpg
The Elder Scrolls Online v7.1.6 fixes a few issues involving the new Waking Flame dungeons, a couple item sets and abilities including Bracing Anchor, Caustic Arrow, Elf Bane and Elemental Susceptibility, a couple game crashes, the inability to fish in Wrothgar, and more. The approximate size of this incremental patch is 105MB.

t0hj6rcyw5dz.png
  • Fixes & Improvements
    • Chapters & DLCs
      • Blackwood
      • Clockwork City
      • Greymoor
      • Orsinium
    • Combat & Gameplay
      • Combat & Abilities
      • Champion Points
      • Item Sets & Itemization
    • Base Game
      • Art & Animation
      • Crown Store & Crown Crates
      • Exploration & Itemization
      • Housing
      • Miscellaneous
Edited by ZOS_KaiSchober on September 7, 2021 1:37PM
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    fh3cs1vtw06h.jpg

1el42isld0ko.png
    Rockgrove Trial
    • You will now join the encounter in progress in certain locations of the fight with Flame-Herald Bahsei.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    we1smskn5at4.jpg

pp0kj25xs3fs.png
    Quests
    • Deepening Shadows: Fixed an issue where you were unable to interact with the Animo Core associated with this quest after completing the steam puzzle.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    ctegnha2i4a8.jpg

cwyr27v5qoss.png
    Antiquities
    • Expiring Antiquity leads will no longer remove existing Antiquity progress.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    8vxdkzavsdyk.jpg

hdkrygfmvxrv.png
    Fishing
    • Fixed an issue that prevented you from being able to fish in Wrothgar.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    qkpjuxpsdxjz.jpg

lozm7g4afxqg.png
    Dungeons
    • The Dread Cellar
      • Cyronin Artellian
        • Dread Surges will no longer have the chance to hit stationary targets more than once in Normal difficulty. This issue was specific to Normal mode given the slower travel speed of the surges. Veteran and Hard Mode were not affected.
      • Magma Incarnate
        • With the Challenge Banner placed, Scorion Collectors that join the encounter will now be momentarily stunned when entering the fight.
        • The Magma Incarnate will now allow you more breathing room before engaging with them.
        • You will now be given more time to use the portal back to the Antecedent Catalyst before being automatically teleported back once the Magma Incarnate is re-engaged.
    • Red Petal Bastion
      • Prior Thierric
        • Prior Thierric will no longer occasionally turn invisible during the fight.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    3v12xmbxsaoc.jpg

xkavw9pe34zq.png
    Weapons
    • Destruction Staff
      • Elemental Susceptibility (morph): Reworked this morph to no longer last until the target leaves combat, and instead increases the duration to 1 minute. While this ability is active, the target is afflicted with Burning, Chilled, or Concussion every 6 seconds.

zq0teg7pxlt8.png
    Fitness
    • Bracing Anchor: Fixed an issue where this star's bonus was additive instead of multiplicative.

1olmjedime98.png
    Arena Weapons
    • Caustic Arrow: Fixed an issue where this set was not retaining its effects after bar swapping. As a result, this item set is no longer able to be handled by the server entirely, and as such will no longer work in no-proc environments.

PvP Sourced
    • Elf bane: Fixed an issue where this set was not applying to ground-based effects such as Eruption or Wall of Fire.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    2o68743xr2b2.jpg

tmagb0frq4oj.png
    Animation
    • Fixed an issue where the Wargame Trebuchet emote would not animate if you were in combat.

5ay57z882v1n.png
    General
    • Fixed an issue where purchasing the Vampire skill maximizer from the Crown Store would not increase the skill lines properly.
    • Fixed an issue where you would receive an animation error while using a crow assistant under certain circumstances.
    • Fixed an issue where other players not in your group were able to use your crow assistant.

f1k1v0ocjdho.png
    General
    • Fixed an issue where Rewards for the Worthy mails sent to characters who had not yet reached Level 50 or higher would not contain items from the new PvP sets introduced with Update 31 (Hrothgar's Chill, Plaguebreak, and Dark Convergence).

5wrmokh8oaj9.png
    General
    • Furniture items will now block interactions, allowing for doors to be blocked off again.

wk1toh3t3xa4.png
    General
    • Fixed a game freeze that could occur when observing two players shooting arrows at each other at the exact same time.
    • Fixed a rare crash that could occur when the timing of some activities caused an error, such as disconnecting your network while loading into character select.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post