The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unable to queue for campaign: internal error

Tommy_The_Gun
Tommy_The_Gun
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Am I the only one getting this ? I tried to join IC or Cyro and non of the campaigns seem to work. I can not join...

When I right click on the campaign (any of them) and try to Enter the Campaign, I get "ding" sound effect and Message that says: "Unable to queue for campaign: internal error"
All campaigns are empty btw.

Is any one else getting the same error ?

@ZOS_Kevin
Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on August 31, 2021 12:04PM
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm getting the same error and so are people a few people in game from the looks of it.
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • SaintSubwayy
    SaintSubwayy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here, have also seen quite a few ppl in Zonechat with the same issue aswell..
    PC EU
    vAA HM / vHRC HM / vSO HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS HM / vCR HM / vSS HM / vKA HM

Flawless Conqueror / Immortal Redeemer / Dawnbringer / Griphon Heart / Master Angler / Spirit Slayer

• LeglessUK
    LeglessUK
    ✭✭✭
    Can confirm this too, PC/EU, can't queue into IC or Cyrodiil with the error "Unable to queue for campaign: internal error" :(
  • JohnG
    JohnG
    ✭✭✭
    If I log into a character already in cyro or ic i get booted to a pve zone, if i queue i get this error. Zos gone and broke pvp, during a pvp event.
  • GlorphNoldorin
    GlorphNoldorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have to acknowledge the consistency shown by Zenimax lol.
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @Tommy_The_Gun

This support article may be able to help with the error that you are receiving.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • MiyukiShiba
    MiyukiShiba
    ✭✭✭
    Same! I can't queue for IC :(

PC/EU @MiyukiShiba
    My main is a beautiful Khajiit Magblade

My Wishlist 2023
  • JohnG
    JohnG
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings @Tommy_The_Gun

I think you may misunderstand the issue, we are logged into the game fine, problem is noone can access Imperial City or Cyrodiil, the queue just throws an internal error message when we try.
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same thing here, I'm on PCNA and after maintenance I can't enter IC, I keep getting this message: 'Unable to queue for campaign: internal error'. I tried all IC campaigns, and none worked.
  • DrunkenFist
    DrunkenFist
    ✭✭
    JohnG wrote: »
    Greetings @Tommy_The_Gun

I think you may misunderstand the issue, we are logged into the game fine, problem is noone can access Imperial City or Cyrodiil, the queue just throws an internal error message when we try.

gonna be another extra maintenance soon :pensive:

PC|EU
    and whatever
  • UrbanMonk
    UrbanMonk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greetings @Tommy_The_Gun

it's a ingame error, which is preventing you from queuing to enter the IC campaigns. A lot of people are experiencing this.
    Urban.Monk

-Monk I- Magden- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Tsürügi- MagBlade- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Bantam Bomber- MagPlar- AVA28
    -Hot Nöödle- MagDK - AVA37
    -Pablo Necrobar- StamCro- AVA24

youtube.com/c/UrbanMonkGaming
    Easiest mDK for vMA and vVH- https://youtu.be/dUxQO1FO1XQ

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Balance for the Sake of Balance is no Balance at all.
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greetings @Tommy_The_Gun

Thanks for the replay ! :smiley:

I am playing through regular launcher (non-steam version, PC/EU). Game launched normally, there was not patch. Everything else seems to work. I can login and play the game normally and I have access to all PvE zones. Cyrodiil & Imperial City campaigns are the only thing that does not work.

It seems that maintenance broke "something" as it was working fine before the maintenance.

Also, I used verify & repair function in ESO launcher on both my devices - laptop & desktop.

I can login the game & play just fine. It is just campaigns that do not work. It also does not matter if I login through my laptop or desktop (2 different ESO installs). The error still occurs when I try to join any campaign - so it must be a server - side issue.
    Edited by Tommy_The_Gun on August 31, 2021 12:31PM
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Thank you all for your reports folks. As noted in the current forum banner, the North American and European PC/Mac megaservers will be taken offline for maintenance in response to this issue. Thank you for your patience.
    Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on August 31, 2021 1:14PM
    Staff Post
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC-NA same issue, cannot queue for any IC campaigns with the "unable to queue for campaign, internal error" error message.
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you all for your reports folks. As noted in the current forum banner the North American and European PC/Mac megaservers will be taken offline for maintenance in response to this issue. Thank you for your patience.

@ZOS_Adrikoth The leaderboards and scores for all campaigns have reset to zero, will maintenance reroll this?
  • HansK
    HansK
    ✭✭✭
    OK, almost afraid to ask @ZOS_Adrikoth , but do you have an (ballpark) ETA?
  • Magnys
    Magnys
    ✭✭
    At the very least give us an ETA ZOS_Adrikoth.
    To be the man you have to beat the man.
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey folks,

Thanks again for your patience, the North American and European PC/Mac megaservers are now available!
    Staff Post