Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

If my account was blocked (banned) by mistake, what can I do?

JustAGamer
JustAGamer
Soul Shriven
I'm trying to figure out a simple thing for myself. I am buying a certain product. I use it, and I do not commit any violations and crimes. I don’t give any reason for Zenimax employees to have any complaints against me.
However, on one beautiful day, I get a situation where I see that my account is blocked (banned). What can I do in this situation?
We all do not live in Paradise, we are surrounded by ordinary people, and these people can make mistakes, they can do wrong things. They may be wrong, or the computer may be wrong.
Which organization (group of persons) is involved in the consideration of complaints against the actions of Zenimax employees?
Or does the buyer of this game have no rights at all, except to pay their money?
I have carefully studied the legal agreement between Zenimax and the player. I got the impression that the player has no rights. On the contrary, the employees of Zenimax and the owners of the Besezda company have exclusive absolute rights.

Once again, I am not going to violate anything. Moreover, even if another player provokes me into violation, I will simply ignore such people.
I'm just trying to think like an investor. How risky is this asset?
How risky is it to invest your life time and money in this campaign? I can invest thousands of US dollars in this game (in this company, in this brand), and suddenly I lose everything, with no way to get it back.
This discussion has been closed.