The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Error: Saving billing address failed.

Tevalaur
Tevalaur
✭✭✭✭✭
I cannot purchase crowns because I keep getting the error "Error: Saving billing address failed." on the "Billing Address" page in the crown purchase process. I am signed into the store page and my address was saved previously so it had auto-filled. Even if I uncheck the box to "Save my payment information for future purchases" I get that same error. I've tried clearing cache and cookies, or enabling all cookies, neither helped.

I really would actually like to spend some money on the game -- but have now gotten this error in multiple browsers (even Edge that I basically NEVER use except to troubleshoot an issue.) In case it may be a linked issue, when the forums were invisible to a subset of us, I was among those...
Edited by ZOS_Bill on August 17, 2021 8:45PM
Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Found a help article that said to put N/A on the 2nd (blank) address line and that worked to solve it if this is affecting anyone else.

Never had to do that before in the 6 years that I've been buying them here... how odd.
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thank you for the update that you're no longer getting the billing error. With the situation resolved, we are now closing the discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.