The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Moon RIsing stuck and I can't get out

jrfk2
jrfk2
✭✭✭
I am battling the green dragon and the game got an error and it crashed out .. when I got back in the dragon was back to 100% so I started over .. but now he flys up to his perch and doesn;t summon minions to attack me .. so he just sits there .. I have to kill the game to get out .. I go back in and I'm back at the beginning again but once he flies up nothing more happens as far as progress or doing damage to him .. Abnur talks about forcing him down but I don't see a way to do that ...
Edited by ZOS_Bill on August 11, 2021 6:56PM
  • jrfk2
    jrfk2
    ✭✭✭
    After typing this up I refocused to the game and the dragon was back down so I was able to damage it again for abit before he flew back up .. my best guess is the time I have to wait is when his minions should spawn but don't ...
  • jrfk2
    jrfk2
    ✭✭✭
    so the read dragon flew by and hit the green dragon which forced it down .. so I guess I sit and wait for that to happen enough for the green dragon to be killed
  • jrfk2
    jrfk2
    ✭✭✭
    so yeah the red dragon forced the green dragon down again and then this time I got prompted to use the synergy to kill the green dragon .. sigh
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @jrfk2

Are you able to travel elsewhere and reset the fight, or are you completely stuck in a loop on your character?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • jrfk2
    jrfk2
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @jrfk2

Are you able to travel elsewhere and reset the fight, or are you completely stuck in a loop on your character?

I was completely stuck .. reloadui didn't do anything .. I couldn't leave because I was in combat .. so I had to wait and slowly grind it out as I mentioned above waiting on the green dragon to hit the red dragon and force it to ground
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @jrfk2

Thanks for the update on what happened. If you run into this issue again where you're stuck in combat, you can try staying logged out for a few minutes which can help with resetting things in game.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post