The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Playstation EU Bots everywhere!

Aektann
Aektann
✭✭✭✭
All starter zones drowned in bots! It's that simple. @ZOS_Kevin @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom you're going to do something about it?
Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on July 28, 2021 12:50PM
  • Hämähäkki
    Hämähäkki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably not, bots are a problem since...forever
    TherealHämähäkki
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @Aektann

If you could please submit a report detailing the incident at help.elderscrollsonline.com our team will certainly investigate this.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Aektann
    Aektann
    ✭✭✭✭
    «Incident»? It's not some one lonely bot. They literally everywhere in starter zones. I reported them everyday.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greetings @Aektann

If you could please submit a report detailing the incident at help.elderscrollsonline.com our team will certainly investigate this.

I'm sorry, but if I could report a Zenimax moderator comment for baiting, I would report this one. Like others have said, the BOTS ARE EVERYWHERE!! You can't walk around with your eyes open and miss them... Pretending you need a report filed to take care of them is beyond crazy at this point. By the time the report is filed, read, investigated and the bot purged - its'a botu 48 hours minimum - usually 72 hours, but I've seen it go for 15 days... and they have 4 bots lined up ready to go.

Zenimax, can you please have a plan of action to take care of them?? Like... Gamemasters insta booting bots, or a more long term idea like double nodes guaranteed for the CP tree like you had planned originally and if you doubled down on that and made it so nodes give nothing until level 5 or even level 6 (since this is the crafting writ minimum level) then the bots would have to work a LOT harder to have any success... it would slow down their production tremendously.
  • ApostateHobo
    ApostateHobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a huge problem on the PS4 NA server as well. Can't walk two feet in khenarthi's roost without running into at least 3 of em. I used to report them constantly, but gave up because nothing is ever done about them.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rittings wrote: »
    Greetings @Aektann
    I'm sorry, but if I could report a Zenimax moderator comment for baiting, I would report this one.

agree.gif

Beyond insulting ...
    dry.gif
  • cynicalbutterfly
    cynicalbutterfly
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's a huge problem on the PS4 NA server as well. Can't walk two feet in khenarthi's roost without running into at least 3 of em. I used to report them constantly, but gave up because nothing is ever done about them.

Not just on Khenarthi's but all the others as well. Each and every single starter zone has bots. Every time I'm in one of those areas I report 10-20 at a time. Within 24 hours there's brand new ones walking around. It's frustrating. I don't blame people for giving up when it seems no one at ZoS is taking it more seriously.

• ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As a few days have passed since this report we are now going to close out the thread with it starting to become combative. You are welcome to start a new thread if you come across bots in game. Make sure to include the exact location and time they were spotted. Bot reports can also be sent in game as linked below.

How do I report a player on console?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.