The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Getting kicked off the server

TexanTinkerbell
Hello, I keep getting kicked off the server. It is regular now to get kicked 2 or 3 times every time I play! (for last couple of weeks) I have been kicked during boss fights, using wayshrine, and sometimes opening a door. One time I lost a crate when I was opening it, right at the time he was dealing the cards. Is everyone having this issue?? What prompted me writing you is that I was halfway through resetting my CP, I was in Vivec. Now I have to go back in and do it all over again! I have paid a ton of money on this game and if this keeps up I may need to move on to something else.

Also, I submitted this as a ticket, but instead of helping me they told me to post in this forum where someone 'might' respond. Real nice customer service. I AM FRUSTRATED WITH THIS GAME! We went weeks...and months without full use of menus, had to wait for the next update for you to fix. When is this going to be fixed? [snip]

[edited for demands/threats]
Edited by ZOS_Icy on July 24, 2021 1:01PM
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    While I expect some are having this issue, not everyone is.

I suggest you open a tech support ticket and work with them as they troubleshoot the issue. In all likelihood, it is something local or even an internet connection issue. Let them help you figure this out.
  • TexanTinkerbell
    I tried and they sent me here.
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I find that very odd as they have a troubleshooting tool build into the launcher that probably gives them information as to what may be causing the crashes. There is no other reason for such a tool.

Granted, a guild member gave up with support recently, said they were not listening. He noted that support used to be better but personally I do not have history to go on.

Hopefully, one of the forum management people will chime in on this thread and provide some help.
  • DerExorzist2104
    So basically it rather happens when you have a loading screen?

What helped me was deleting all adblock services i got on the PC.
    The Troublesoot tool pointed such a problem out for me.
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @TexanTinkerbell

Could you please provide your ticket number?

Additionally, if you haven't already tried these steps, this article may be able to help.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • TexanTinkerbell
    210723-007864
  • ZOS_Chiroptera
    ZOS_Chiroptera
    ✭✭✭
    Hello @TexanTinkerbell, we took a look at your ticket and it was submitted as feedback. Typically, feedback tickets do not receive responses.

We have moved your ticket to the right queue, and an agent will reach out to you soon.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post