The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

ESO keeps crashing my GPU after Blackwood update

Troll92
Troll92
✭✭
Hey everyone, has any of you had this issue so far? After the blackwood update, mainly the new VCRedist intall it requested, my GPU keeps crashing randomly. This only happens with ESO, i play other MMO's and other SP games with no problems. But in ESO after i login the first time i get a 100% GPU crash after about 15-20 mins of playtime, then another 1-2 randomly. I run a GTX 2060 6GB. Before the BW update this never happened. Also the crashes have nothing to do with high loads (lots of players around/spell effects flying everywhere), the crash can occur in idle or even in the character selection screen. My screens go black, i can still hear sound from the game, but i have to restart my pc (sometimes it does this on its own) in order to play.
This discussion has been closed.