The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PTS Update 31 - Bug Reports for Combat & Class Abilities

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
Please report any issues you run into involving combat and gameplay balance in this thread. In general, we prefer you to use /bug in-game but if you’d rather submit a report here, please give us as much information as possible, including screenshots and/or video if applicable. Thank you!
Edited by ZOS_GinaBruno on July 12, 2021 7:34PM
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • PeacefulAnarchy
    PeacefulAnarchy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rejuvenation in the Fitness tree appears to have been nerfed. From 3/CP to 1.8/CP. Was that intentional? I couldn't find it in the patch notes.
    7k6r5Uo.png
  • Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It seems like the PTS still has a crit damage bug.

I am NB in 5 pc Medium with all crit damage Cp stars.
    I have 113% crit damage on Live and 88% crit damage on the PTS even with the medium armour passive change.

Now I am wearing Archer's Mind so that 113% is also too low it should be 129% when I come out of cloak.

• jrgray93
    jrgray93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Edit: wrong thread, sorry
    Edited by jrgray93 on July 17, 2021 2:58PM
    EP: Slania Isara : Harambe Was an Inside Job
  • superryan94
    superryan94
    ✭✭✭
    Ward Master CP is not properly calculated.
    I went to OLMS in vAS to test the new CP.

Having obsidian shield and blocking I expected 77079 from earlier calculations and this checked out.
    Than slotting the Ward Master CP stage 1 I expected about 75537 (77079*(1-0.02)=75536.93), but the damage I got was 76215 which would have been 1.12%
    Slotting Ward Master stage 2 the damage I got was about 74488 which is about 3.33% mitigation. Compared to stage 1 that is indeed the 2.22% I expect(looking at some other cp stars).
    However, when I went to stage 3 it stopped calculating and the damage I got was 77079, which I would expect is I did not have the CP slotted. Same for stages 4 and 5.

I lowered back to stage 2 and it still gave 0% mitigation. It seems like I broke it, and a reloadui did not fix this.

Unless the Bracing Anchor CP is calculated differently in the block mitigation part of the mitigation calculation it gived double the mitigation with being 40% at stage 5 rather than the 20% the tooltip says.
    Edited by superryan94 on July 28, 2021 11:47AM
  • Starpulsechic
    Starpulsechic
    ✭✭✭
    7snfcyzb06y0.jpg

Greetings,

In my opinion there is a gameplay balance issue as there is no seperate Death Match que after considerable amount of feedback from the ESO community about this.

I have to re-share my constructive comment. I know people will not always agree with me and many may share a different opinion, but please remember that being ignored may be considered rude to me as a fellow community member and I'm not sure if its in the spirit of the game.

Thank you for your understanding.

<3
    Edited by Starpulsechic on July 28, 2021 12:14PM
  • stefj68
    stefj68
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Emerald Moss, warden green balance passive skills that increase healing per green balance skills slotted, only 2 skills are counting the other 4 are not being added. Tested healing with all 6, vs healing with 2 that count, and i can confirm they are not calculated at all, its not a UI bug.

ty

if i remember ultimate and fungal growth skills count, all 4 others don't

• BohnT2
    BohnT2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The visual effects of volatile armor disappear if you block an attack
  • universal_wrath
    universal_wrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Storm atrobqch is not providing group major berserk, and hurreicane is considered direct damage by many sets that proc of direct damage like mechanical acuity. Absorbtion field does less healing on healer build than it does on a damage build. Dark exchamge and crystal fragment are intureptable even though one is spammable and other heal/sustain. Sometimes when inturepted, dark exchange or crystal fragment fail go off cool down and require bar swap to be used again. Summon charge atr9nach deals more single target than it deals AOE, even though this is the AOE morph and greqter atronach is single target morph. Unstable clafear deals very low damage even if you have 6k weapon damge and it damage scales off weapon damage. Mages fury is not scaling very will with weapon damage.
    Edited by universal_wrath on August 6, 2021 6:56AM
  • Alucu
    Alucu
    ✭✭✭
    Fossilize and Talons appear to bug on some places or depending of the distance
    Building communities since 2017

Para los Jugadores Hispanos: LA FUNDACION GM
    For advanced PvE: DRAGON VOID Officer
    For advanced PvP: PROJECT NOVA Member