The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I got scammed back in April for Crowns Crates for Gold and I still did not get my gold back

WiseSky
WiseSky
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Does this mean the Investigation is over ?
Immersive Quests Addon
Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
List of Immersion Addons
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Have you checked on the status of your ticket?

If you want someone else to check on that status I suggest adding the ticket number.
  • xv1_me
    xv1_me
    ✭✭✭
    Zos doesn’t get involved with that stuff. They don’t condone it and won’t help you get your refund.
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a rule they will not compensate you. There have been rare occurrences where they've given the gold back as a once off, but you shouldn't expect it.
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Amottica wrote: »
    Have you checked on the status of your ticket?

If you want someone else to check on that status I suggest adding the ticket number.

Its ticket 210413-004390

And

#210427-004346
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @WiseSky

Both of these tickets have been closed and are not actively being looked into by the support team.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @WiseSky

Both of these tickets have been closed and are not actively being looked into by the support team.

Thanks for the reply

Immersive Quests Addon
    List of Immersion Addons
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bear in mind that if you got a reply which may have seemed like an automated acknowledgement but didn't respond to it then the ticket will have been closed as explained in the reply. Also, if you submit a duplicate ticket then it takes the case to the back of the queue again. That's all apart from the fact that your issue isn't supported in the first place as others have explained.
  • Phanex
    Phanex
    ✭✭✭
    I'm surprised we can't sale our Crown Crates in the AH, for those who can, to avoid these types of scams.