Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Crown Store Showcase—July 2021"

ZOS_SarahHecker
ZOS_SarahHecker
✭✭✭✭✭
qrtstobb6fzv.png
This is the official discussion thread for "Crown Store Showcase—July 2021"

Fearsome new looks, divine furnishings, fine feathered assistants, and more are all coming to the Crown Store in July. Preview everything arriving this month in our latest Crown Store Showcase.
Staff Post
  • Sju
    Sju
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_SarahHecker
    Are we done with statuettes? Are we going to get all the divines, and the princes at some point? Would have liked to finish that setup I was doing in my home.
  • Trevore
    Trevore
    ✭✭✭
    Hooray, we're getting the crows assistants! They'll look lovely in my home!

I'm also surprised there's no statuette, hmm... Hoping there will be more statuettes and statues eventually, I'm also trying to complete a set for my home. With all of the stuff available this month... I just might have to play on PC more often.
    Gamertag: MagicalTringusXbox One | NA|Trevore Lombardi [DC ] - Imperial Dragonknight [PvP/PvE Tank]]Samuel Elias Xarxes [DC] - Altmer Sorcerer [Magicka DPS]Solaris Carona [DC] - Breton Templar [Magicka DPS]Alice Barbie Angel [DC] - Breton Necromancer [Magicka DPS]Trevore Nightshade [DC] - Imperial Nightblade [Stamina PvP DPS]Nemo Tigerclaw [DC] - Khajit Nightblade [Stamina PvE DPS]Thomas Ganks [DC] - Dunmer Nightblade [Magicka PvP DPS]Volga Valkyn Skoria [DC] - Dunmer Dragonknight [Stamina PvP DPS]
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one is glad to see a painting as the ESO plus thing this time.

This one is always able to find room for unusual and interesting paintings at Claws University.

Some portraits would really be appreciated one day. Seems so odd we do not have any.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Fennwitty
    Fennwitty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Keeps redirecting me to the home page.

EDIT: Got it working on Edge.
    Edited by Fennwitty on June 29, 2021 8:56PM
    PC NA
  • DarkHero1989
    DarkHero1989
    ✭✭✭
    I was hoping you guys were going to bring back the Elsweyr Oasis furnishing pack for the Pan Elsweyr Celebration. Was really hoping to get another chance to get those limited time statues in that pack.
    @Skooma_Lord1989

-Lord Ra'Jhirr,
    Lord of Anequina.Grand Overlord to the Ebonheart Pact, and loyal servant of Alkosh
  • Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just when I thought I wouldn't buy another house you go and bring back TAL GALEN. GAH. FINE. I'LL BUY IT. If it’s not like 14k crowns. It’s a house. With 4 rooms.

Please for the love of all things Tamrielic, leave the yearly DLC packs in the store. These are great packs and I'd buy them if I didn't already have the content.
    Edited by Destai on June 30, 2021 12:04AM
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Finally! Tel Galen! Should have been for sale during the Tribunal Celebration, but I'm glad it's finally back. Already have on XB, but have been waiting to buy on PC.

And, no, it's not 14k crowns, it's 8k crowns unfurnished/10K furnished.

Also, so nice to see something OTHER than a statuette for ESO Plus members. Though, like others, I would love to finish out the Daedric princes (don't care that much about the Aedra). But, variety is nice. Let's not, however, get into a different rut of an endless parade of paintings, please. Mix things up a bit, even including items that aren't furnishings would be great, too.

I may have to pick up the Khamira senche cub. Looks so cute.

Nice to have things to look forward to. The last few months were rather lackluster for me.
  • Luke_Flamesword
    Luke_Flamesword
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes, finally something different than next statuette... thank you!
    PC | EU | DC |Stam Dk Breton
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Still no hairstyles :'( . I hope that ZOS doesn't have a quota of 'only two hairstyles available a year' which prevents them from releasing them... My crowns are burning a hole in my pocket in a way that pets and furnishings can't satisfy.

I'm intrigued about the ESO+ reward. I was really stupid for a while and I didn't know they were collectables, so I didn't collect most of them while I was playing since I thought they'd just take up space in my inventory. For the most part I wasn't that interested anyway, but... meh. Also missed a bunch from before I was playing. Nice change of pace, but I know that many collections are incomplete from some statuettes not releasing.

Selene's set looks fantastic and horrifying at the same time. But I'm really intrigued by the return of Bloodspawn - there's no event or anything that would relate to that, so I hope it means we will start to have Monster Arms sets come back for a bit every month or so. I know Ilambris and Molag Kena are still some of the best looking ones, and they've been completely unavailable for three years now, so I hope they're coming sooner rather than later.

Congratulations to the people who were hoping for Tel Galen though. I know that's been a hot request and has been unavailable far too long. I do wish the Crown Store would start to release things based on their last available date though. It was weird to see the Dark Shaman and Doeskin costumes coming back since they were last in the store about 9 months ago. Meanwhile there are hairstyles like Heroic Poet that have been unavailable for 43 months and counting. It'd be nice if things that have been out of the store longer had more of a chance to return, since I bet there are more people playing now who were not playing 43 months ago than those who weren't playing only 9 months ago. They should have a rule - once something's been out of the store for 3 years, it gests fast-tracked for a rerelease.

And the assistants - again congratulations to the people who were hoping to see them. It's always nice to see something rescued from datamine limbo, and I knew as soon at those were datamined that they'd be big. Still hoping to see other datamined stuff (like the Short Mussed Wave hairstyle and the Bard personality) eventually make their release...

All in all, I'm personally not that excited about this month. I'm honestly getting frustrated that so many cosmetics like hair styles and personalities are never releasing, and it's really making be bored with the store. I wish we could eventually start to see some of those start releasing.

...at least for those of us who want to be twinsies with our new best friend, we have a chance of getting his tats in the Baandari crates. But I'm still dying to get his hairstyle, and it feels like ZOS doesn't care... Pity Short Mussed Wave was used in every other Greymoor promo shot, and now that hairstyle is just following us everywhere in game, but we can't wear it ourselves. It's borderline cruel to keep taunting us like that without releasing it...
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Painting is very exciting.
  • Luke_Flamesword
    Luke_Flamesword
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Oh, it would be nice to have possibility to buy banker and merchant at much smaller price if you have already one. It costs 5k crowns because it offers very game changing functionality, but buying next one - it's just new skin and it's not worth it another 5k... Personally I wouldn't buy it for more than 2k.
    PC | EU | DC |Stam Dk Breton
  • JazzyNova
    JazzyNova
    ✭✭✭✭
    While there are no hairstyles this month, I am quite pleased to see some items return again, especially the Hakoshae festival robe, Baandari crates & Prize-Hunter's Patch since they all haven't been in crown store for quite some time.

Also look forward to the new painting instead of another monthly statuette this time around.

I hope the next datamine may contain a new hairstyle, especially since the past 3 did not have one & am hoping there will be some next month in the store.
    Edited by JazzyNova on July 1, 2021 4:02AM
  • arangion
    arangion
    is there any chance grim harvester outfit from the dragon rise event in 2019 will be available at this elsweyr event? or sale in crown store again.?
    pls
    Edited by arangion on July 1, 2021 2:16PM
  • Olauron
    Olauron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait, I thought that an altmer and a khajiit will be available with the birds, but preview shows just birds. Where are the bird holders?
    The Three Storm Sharks, episode 8 released on january the 8th.
    One mer to rule them all,
    one mer to find them,
    One mer to bring them all
    and in the darkness bind them.
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Olauron wrote: »
    Wait, I thought that an altmer and a khajiit will be available with the birds, but preview shows just birds. Where are the bird holders?

Hey there, they fly behind you or hang out on your arm similar to the screenshot.
    Staff Post
  • JoeCapricorn
    JoeCapricorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You are the birb holder, you hold the birbs.

I like saying "birb"
    I simp for vampire lords and Glemyos Wildhorn
  • thegreatme
    thegreatme
    ✭✭✭✭

The birds land on the players' arm. The khajiit and altmer shown in the preview were just placeholders for "the player", which tbh I'm infinitely glad for.

cc8tj0poo11a.png

Out in the world, they fly in the air next to you, and their summoning animation is pretty neat too (pop out of a shadow portal).

unknown.png

In houses they stand where you place them. For pathing they have a "walk/waddle" (walk), "hop" (jog/run), and "fly/glide" (sprint) animation.

All in all, they did a pretty great job on the assistants imo. Admittedly I'm biased BUT I still think these are one of the better things ESO has ever put into the crown store.
    Join my Nocturnal-devoted Mercenary Reach guild! https://esokrakeclan.weebly.com/
    My Artstation | Deviantart | Youtube | Furaffinity

Thank You ZoS!:
    ◙ Blackfeather Court banker/merchant
    ◙ Gloam Indrik
    ◙ Re-release Gloam Wolf Mount

Let's See It Happen ZoS:
    ◙ /honorloop emote
    ◙ cross-legged sitting emote
    ◙ Evergloam house
    ◙ Hagraven Polymorph
    ◙ Hagraven Houseguest
  • Olauron
    Olauron
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hey there, they fly behind you or hang out on your arm similar to the screenshot.
    Ah, thanks for the answer. I already have two kittens, so buying or not is the question of aesthetics, not the functionality to me. Having birds on my character hand is different concept - interesting, but different. I need to think about it.

P. S. We (I at least) really need some altmers as companions or assistants.

P. P. S. @JoeCapricorn , @thegreatme Thank you as well.
    The Three Storm Sharks, episode 8 released on january the 8th.
    One mer to rule them all,
    one mer to find them,
    One mer to bring them all
    and in the darkness bind them.
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You mention a Pan Elsweyr event yes? More details soon?

This one can only assume that any event involving both Pans and Elsweyr will involve the greatest festival of fishing and fish cookery ever seen in Tamriel. This one is already preparing the lemon butter.

So hungry already yes!

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

• Duplomancer
    Duplomancer
    ✭✭✭
    Are the new Crow Assistants permanent in the store or limited time?
  • meekmiko
    meekmiko
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Permanent for the time being.
    🌟PC/NA CP2000+ [Been playing since 2016]
    vMA / vVH / vDSA / vBRP / vAA HM / vSO HM / vHRC HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS+1& +1 / vCR+2 / vSS / vRG
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Jessamine Seed-Nightrun, Dro-m'Athra Destroyer / Bosmer StamSorc (DPS) -Main DPS-
    • ☀️ 🛡️ EP - Mihi'Mai-Ra, Plague of Peryite / Khajiit StamPlar (Tank) -Main Tank-
    • ☀️ ✨ EP - Lady Lapa'au, The Magnanimous / Khajiit MagPlar (Healer) -Main Healer-
    • 🌩️ ☄️ EP - Ra'venk, Style Master / Khajiit MagSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ EP - Bird gra-Shuzgub, Forge Breaker / Orc StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ✨ EP - Blades-at-the-Ready, Witch / Argonian MagBlade (Healer)
    • ☀️ ⚔️ EP - Lady Fortuna the Blessed, Grand Champion / Imperial StamPlar (DPS)
    • 🔥 🛡️ EP - Plays-in Volcanoes, Mystic / Argonian StamDK (Tank)
    • 💀 ☄️ EP - Ko'shamari the Doomweaver, Dovahkriid / Khajiit MagNecro (DPS)
    • 🌱 ✨ EP - Sorvete, Countess / Khajiit StamDen (Healer)
    • 🔥 🏹 EP - Falora Veloth, The Merciless / Dunmer StamDK (DPS)
    • 🌩️ 🛡️ AD - Shimmers-with-Static, Spark of Vengeance / Argonian StamSorc (Tank)
    • ☀️ ⚔️ EP - Amarri-do the Magnificent, Clan Mother / Khajiit StamPlar (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Z'majii-dar the Quick, Battlegrounds Butcher / Khajiit StamSorc (DPS)
    • 🔥 ⚔️ EP - Habasi the Glamorous, Seeker of Artifacts / Khajiit StamDK (DPS)
    • ❄️ 🛡️ EP - Elísabet Skull-Smasher, Thane of Falkreath / Nord StamDen (Tank)
    • 🗡️ 🛡️ EP - Yana-la the Iron Lotus, Silver Knight / Khajiit StamBlade (Tank)
    • 👁️ ☄️ EP - Mog gra-Ushug the Scholar, Master Historian / Orc MagCanist (DPS)
    • 👁️ 🔨 EP - Mamaea the Sledgehammer, Alpha Predator / Khajiit StamCanist (DPS)
    • 👁️ 🏹 AD - Elsyiir Lichenhollow, Lady / Bosmer StamCanist (DPS)
    • & I only dabble on the PC/EU server sometimes
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ AD - Jessamine Seed-Nightrun / Bosmer StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Sings-a-Song-of-Storms / Argonian StamSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ☄️ DC - Helainie the Shadebringer / Breton MagBlade (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ☄️ EP - Steals-Many-Hearts / Argonian MagSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ AD - Pashet the Nimble / Khajiit StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🔥 🏹☄️ EP - Furoni the Ember / Dunmer HybridDK (DPS)
    • 👁️ ☄️ EP - Am-Kesh / Argonian MagCanist (DPS)
    • 💀 ⚔️ AD - Dro'Vashpar the Corrupted / Khajiit StamNecro (DPS)
    • 🔥 ⚔️ AD - Eldrinthr the Flame-Heart / Bosmer StamDK (DPS)
    • 👁️ ☄️ AD - Bajaa the Blackened Beast / Khajiit MagNecro (DPS)
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭

They won't be leaving the store any time soon.
    You mention a Pan Elsweyr event yes? More details soon?

Yes, more details later this month!
    Staff Post
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Is there a way to preview the voices for the birds? I know what the Blackfeather court generally sound like but it would be nice.
  • Fennwitty
    Fennwitty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Is there a way to preview the voices for the birds? I know what the Blackfeather court generally sound like but it would be nice.

If all else fails, you could group with somebody that has them. That allows you to interact with them also.
    PC NA
  • Ekzorka
    Ekzorka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems like the Blackfeather Court's crows are super special because the common corvidae can't hold an items in their paws. 😏
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This one is always able to find room for unusual and interesting paintings at Claws University.

Some portraits would really be appreciated one day. Seems so odd we do not have any.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

I've always been astonished that there are no big grand portraits of each faction leader. There are also a lot of other famous NPCs that should have portraits as well. The Companions spring to mind. Can anyone think of others?

• SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MornaBaine wrote: »

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

I've always been astonished that there are no big grand portraits of each faction leader. There are also a lot of other famous NPCs that should have portraits as well. The Companions spring to mind. Can anyone think of others?

Queen Khamira!

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

• alberichtano
    alberichtano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MornaBaine wrote: »

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Or statues. They could be in very different styles, with a bombastically heroic statue of the Bard-king, a noble and inspirational one of Emeric, and a more somber and contemplative one of Ayrenn, showing off the differences in art, culture and ideals. :-)
  • francesinhalover
    francesinhalover
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really happy to see more than 2 monster sets per month, hope it keeps that way, I want molag kena so muchhh but the set hasn't come back since 2018... plz zos, huge hug,
    this month looks awesome :)
    I am @fluffypallascat pc eu if someone wants to play together
    Shadow strike is the best cp passive ever!
  • thegreatme
    thegreatme
    ✭✭✭✭
    So the Ja'zennji Siir fox mount shows that its "Limited Time" on the game launcher, but on the crown store page there's no counter for how long its going to be up in the store and the Crown Store Showcase doesn't indicate any sort of end date on when we can expect it to leave the store either.

unknown.png

@ZOS_SarahHecker Can we get a confirmation on whether this is an error or is it just that the date when the fox is going to leave the store a long way off? :)
    Join my Nocturnal-devoted Mercenary Reach guild! https://esokrakeclan.weebly.com/
    My Artstation | Deviantart | Youtube | Furaffinity

Thank You ZoS!:
    ◙ Blackfeather Court banker/merchant
    ◙ Gloam Indrik
    ◙ Re-release Gloam Wolf Mount

Let's See It Happen ZoS:
    ◙ /honorloop emote
    ◙ cross-legged sitting emote
    ◙ Evergloam house
    ◙ Hagraven Polymorph
    ◙ Hagraven Houseguest