The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Do I need to pre purchase?

xtni
xtni
✭✭✭
When I try to buy the Blackwood upgrade for pc, it stands as if I have to buy it as pre purchase still, even though the game is released... can that be right? Or if not, how can I buy without pre purchase rewards?
Edited by ZOS_Mika on June 1, 2021 4:52PM
  • Toanis
    Toanis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you refuse to get the pre-purchase rewards for whatever reason you have to wait until your ultimate final last chance (now for real) is gone. Maybe tomorrow?
    Edited by Toanis on June 1, 2021 5:06PM
    Options
  • xtni
    xtni
    ✭✭✭
    Does pre purchase cost extra, or is it the actual price of the game? I have nothing against the rewards, but I’m not really interested in getting rewards I won’t use if it costs extra...
    Options
  • Toanis
    Toanis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It doesn't cost extra it's just an incentive to make us buy early so wer're commited and don't reconsider before release.

Of course the chapter will be discounted later in the year, and end up on the crown store next year. But when you want to play it today, get the freebies.
    Options
  • xtni
    xtni
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you. I will buy it then :)
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @xtni

Please let us know if you have any issues with the Blackwood purchase when you try the purchase.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post