The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Tomorrow is patch day, what's going to break?

• Starlight_Whisper
    Starlight_Whisper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tell me your own!
    Companions go rouge and kill users. 👀

I am praying that this will happen. Would be awesome actually. If only for a moment.

Weirder things have happened. This one time we could kill guild traders
  • Nephthys
    Nephthys
    ✭✭✭
    I can't see the point in getting all bitter and twisted about it in advance. Go watch some TV, chill out and come back and enjoy the game. If the rocky road that follows MMO major update is such a big deal, you are playing the wrong type of game.
    Dunmer magicka Necromancer DPS/Healer
  • Lugaldu
    Lugaldu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Tell me your own!
    Nephthys wrote: »
    I can't see the point in getting all bitter and twisted about it in advance.

That's just because people already have experience, but anyway, this thread was meant (more or less) ironically.

• Chaos2088
    Chaos2088
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    People who purchased Blackwood won't have access and/or the people who didn't will
    I would love for it to go without a hitch. But for us who have been playing for 5-6 years. Every single chapter launch or something close to it never goes right. Sever goes up. 1-2 hours later server is down again.
    @Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP
  • RedTalon
    RedTalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tell me your own!
    Everything will break and your underwear will gain static cling when you log in.
  • Curious_Death
    Curious_Death
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tell me your own!
    They gonna accidently launch missles from the nuclear silos, and we re not gonna see tommorow...
  • Xeren
    Xeren
    ✭✭✭
    People who purchased Blackwood won't have access and/or the people who didn't will
    They gonna accidently launch missles from the nuclear silos, and we re not gonna see tommorow...
    So ESO and Fallout 76 Crossover ? Oh Lord the servers cant Even handle one game well :D
  • Tornaad
    Tornaad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tell me your own!
    Nothing
  • Athan1
    Athan1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread will be locked, for one.
    Athan Atticus Imperial Templar of Shezarr
  • stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is, oddly enough, a serious post about humor.

I love the comic relief this kind of thread provides. It's a wonderful way of coping with matters that annoy you but really don't matter all that much in the big picture and in the long run. Also, imagining disaster is an excellent path to appreciating anything less dramatic -- a path which I reckon has been used successfully by humans since we first learned to think ahead.

I just hope the thread doesn't get closed down. Being able to share a laugh or two about these things is good.

(Edit: typo)
    Edited by stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO on June 1, 2021 7:35AM
  • merevie
    merevie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tell me your own!
    The Endeavor system will award us all with 10 000 000 crowns, we'll spend them all at once, and it'll be legally binding under the new TAC.
  • Yuffie91
    Yuffie91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Random double drops
    I hope this one happens tbh!
  • ApoAlaia
    ApoAlaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Guild ranks break, everyone knocked back to default ranks, chaos madness and mayhem
    This is, oddly enough, a serious post about humor.

I love the comic relief this kind of thread provides. It's a wonderful way of coping with matters that annoy you but really don't matter all that much in the big picture and in the long run. Also, imagining disaster is an excellent path to appreciating anything less dramatic -- a path which I reckon has been used successfully by humans since we first learned to think ahead.

I just hope the thread doesn't get closed down. Being able to share a laugh or two about these things is good.

(Edit: typo)

Lalorian Dynar nods in approval of this post.

Be more like Lalorian Dynar :)

Let this thread be and bring levity that we may need to deal with the frustration down the line.
  • Tyralbin
    Tyralbin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tell me your own!
    Nothing today because according to the PC chapter page on crown store it isn't happening until 8th June.

Oh is this miscommunication again?

Maybe all of the above in that case.
    Live a little love a lot send all your gold to this Imperials pot.
  • Tyralbin
    Tyralbin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tell me your own!
    Yuffie91 wrote: »
    I hope this one happens tbh!

Lols must remember to wear my glasses.

Thought the option read Random Double Drugs.
    Live a little love a lot send all your gold to this Imperials pot.
  • kamimark
    kamimark
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tell me your own!
    All of the above.
    Kitty Rainbow Dash. pick, pick, stab.
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tell me your own!
    Skills wont fire even worse than before, weaving broken, trials broken.
  • Lephrel
    Lephrel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tell me your own!
    It would be easier, if you asked us about what isn't going to break. The next few weeks will be rough, well...rougher than usual.
  • Stratti
    Stratti
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Groups size expanded to 112
    Everything!!!!!
  • Dragonredux
    Dragonredux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Companions go rouge and kill users. 👀

Bold of you to assume that Companions can kill things let alone us.

Serious note though, I'll go the other way. Some intern at ZoS flips the switch and unlock the Companion's limiters and they start one shotting every mob.
  • Elana
    Elana
    ✭✭✭
    Guild ranks break, everyone knocked back to default ranks, chaos madness and mayhem
    I think trader flip is gonna be a problem.
    Elana Aelios
    "Because I have loved life, I shall have no sorrow to die."
  • Malkorga
    Malkorga
    ✭✭✭
    Tell me your own!
    Addons, since they disabled to ability to "enable out of date addons" everyone will be screaming that they cant play w/o their 100 addons

Regards,
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The EU server, 3 times
  • FantasticFreddie
    FantasticFreddie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Slotting cp into one specific node gets you permanently banned
    IT'S ARRIVED
    Can't wait to see where we are at
  • ZOS_ConnorG
    Greetings all,

After review we have closed this thread as it no longer constructive and is beginning to derail. Remember to remain constructive and on top when engaging in a discussion.

You are welcome to review the Community Rules here.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.