The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Tomorrow is patch day, what's going to break?

• FantasticFreddie
    FantasticFreddie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Slotting cp into one specific node gets you permanently banned
    Klad wrote: »
    Wow..what a constructive thread.

Hey we all know it's coming, may as well have fun with it
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tell me your own!
    Something like the Almalexia's Mercy set coding error is going to slip through to live, and players are going to exploit it until the servers are brought down the next day for hotfix(es). Or someone will find a way to utilize companions in a way ZOS absolutely did not intend.

2nsBeBj.gif
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • Finedaible
    Finedaible
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The Prince of Destruction is highly ambitious. He must break all the things.
  • RedMuse
    RedMuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tell me your own!
    Several of the above along with:
    • EU server won't be able to log on all day, ZOS won't care.
    • Inventory, bank, guild bank and/or guild trader freeze up entirely causing the game to become unresponsive.
    • Trader swap on EU goes completely fubar, again, and ZOS still does nothing.
    • Every time someone summons a companion, the game crashes for everyone in sight.
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tell me your own!
    What is going to break ? It is easier to say what is not going to break... I am pretty sure crown store will work fine ;)
  • essi2
    essi2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All of the above, but don't worry there will be emergency maintenance to address it. See you all in Blackwood next week ;)
    "The Heritance are racists yes? Idiots. But dangerous, destabilizing racist idiots." - Razum-dar

"Wood Elves aren't made of wood, Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves" - M'aiq the Liar

** Leyawiin Layabouts (PC-EU) - Leyawiin Layabouts (PC-NA) **

*** https://www.youtube.com/@essi2 - https://www.twitch.tv/essi2 ***
  • Starlight_Whisper
    Starlight_Whisper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tell me your own!

5 years going on 6. I have never seen a good lauch day. We are jaded even the most loyal of us
  • Starlight_Whisper
    Starlight_Whisper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tell me your own!
    Companions go rouge and kill users. 👀
  • Supertonicbaker
    Supertonicbaker
    ✭✭✭
    Tell me your own!
    My ability to connect with others on an emotional level. Ohh wait...
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tell me your own!
    Our collective sanity :D

Seriously though, maybe our RNG will be miraculously good and we get a chapter launch without any hiccups.
    Edited by Jaimeh on May 31, 2021 10:41PM
  • francesinhalover
    francesinhalover
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tell me your own!
    outfits will have glitched that will take years to fix, like thieves guild heavy armor running animation leg glitch.
    I am @fluffypallascat pc eu if someone wants to play together
    Shadow strike is the best cp passive ever!
  • spotzhopz
    spotzhopz
    ✭✭✭
    Proc sets disabled everywhere
    I voted before thinking about it,so ill just say everything will break but the crown store
  • Hapexamendios
    Hapexamendios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    We didn't need a patch to break voice chat on PS4 again.
  • Xarc
    Xarc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Groups size expanded to 112
    Oh man, lol, I love this poll
    @xarcs FR-EU-PC -
    "La mort, c'est surfait.", Xarc
    Xãrc -- breton necro - DC - AvA rank50
    Xarcus -- imperial DK - DC - AvA rank50
    Elnaa - breton NB - DC - AvA rank50
    Xärc -- breton NB - DC - AvA rank47
    Isilenil - Altmer NB - AD - AvA rank41
    Felisja - Bosmer NB - DC - AvA rank39
    Xàrc - breton necro - DC - AvA rank27
    Xalisja - bosmer necro - DC - AvA rank16
    kàli - redguard templar - DC - AvA rank32
    - since april.2014
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tell me your own!
    They may finally put in that fix for the Timbercrow Wanderer's costume that they were working on due to massive negative player feedback, and then suddenly realize that trolling players by making them run around with granny panties / diapers was a lot more fun, and revert that back to the way it was with the subsequent patch.
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • greenhulkmanb16_ESO
    greenhulkmanb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I believe the sound volume of the Nirnroot plants will increase by 25 thousand percent and cause zone-wide players to cry out in pain. A 14 day emergency patch will follow soon after.
  • johnjetau
    johnjetau
    ✭✭✭
    Tell me your own!
    ZOS accidentally wipes the servers (the back up also failed) and we lose everything. All our items, - crown store and earnt - houses, gold crafting materials, sets.

Total chaos ensues.

Edited by johnjetau on June 1, 2021 12:31AM
  • Klad
    Klad
    ✭✭✭✭

5 years going on 6. I have never seen a good lauch day. We are jaded even the most loyal of us

I have to believe that one year it will be different... /sob I just have too!!!
  • Castagere
    Castagere
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tell me your own!
    For me whenever a new chapter or update comes out I know I'm in for a long wait time to log in. Then when I do get in lag will show up. I pray it's different this time.
  • Slyclone
    Slyclone
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm KLAD you liked it. 🤣
    That's it, that's all.
  • shadyjane62
    shadyjane62
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    People who purchased Blackwood won't have access and/or the people who didn't will
    I have loaded tomorrow up with spring cleaning , a trip to the landfill and a shopping trip to local big box.

I have learned to have things to keep busy with, as I remember last year.
  • MasterWarrior
    MasterWarrior
    ✭✭✭
    People who purchased Blackwood won't have access and/or the people who didn't will
    Companions go rouge and kill users. 👀

I am praying that this will happen. Would be awesome actually. If only for a moment.
  • PigofSteel
    PigofSteel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tell me your own!
    Wont play few days.
  • ThreeXB
    ThreeXB
    ✭✭✭✭
    The server.
    The server.

Best answer, everyone else can go home now

Yepper
  • madrab73
    madrab73
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tell me your own!
    They got in early for PS4 players. Update not due for a week but group and guild voice channels stopped working yesterday.
  • tenryuta
    tenryuta
    ✭✭✭
    Tell me your own!
    equipping the never to be released and redundant spear will ban you from the interwebs.. and cause starburst addiction
  • DreamyLu
    DreamyLu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tell me your own!
    my own? no game for several days... When I see the duration of one normal maintenance, am not sure what to expect for an exp pack download :/

edited because clicked button by accident and half of my sentence was missing...
    Edited by DreamyLu on June 1, 2021 5:41AM
    I'm out of my mind, feel free to leave a message... PC/NA
  • stefj68
    stefj68
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tell me your own!
    Nothing gonna break, they are just gonna roll us back to march 31, so tomorrow could be april's fool!
  • stefj68
    stefj68
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tell me your own!
    companion one shot owner in a duel :pensive:
  • Starlight_Whisper
    Starlight_Whisper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tell me your own!

I have to believe that one year it will be different... /sob I just have too!!!

They used to break group finder each and every patch till dark brotherhood. I remember pleading on forums for to actually look at before launch.It stopped breaking like seriously breaking on dark brotherhood patch. So things can happen
    Edited by Starlight_Whisper on June 1, 2021 6:32AM
This discussion has been closed.