The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Anyone else not get pre-order immediate rewards?

Jacozilla
Jacozilla
✭✭✭✭✭
What title asks ^^ - pre-ordered via steam, charges went through and shows as DLC purchased under steam ESO properties for DLC bought.

But no email, claim option, or pre-order reward shows in my cosmetics.

Description said some things at launch, so no this isn't confusion about those items - talking about the " you’ll receive immediate access to the Nagahide Welwa Ravager mount and Nightmare Bear Cub pet in game".

Neither mount or pet is in my collections menu, and no email or other manual way to claim them. Anyone else have this problem or am I misunderstanding what seems plain english 'immediate access'? (and which is also how all prior pre-order bonus for pet/mount has worked, soon as you pre-order, you get them)
Edited by ZOS_Bill on June 1, 2021 6:07PM
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you just bought it today, you do not get the bear pet. That part of the offer expired March 17.

The welwa mount should be available immediately, but you may need to relog to get the account to update properly.
  • EnerG
    EnerG
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The pet was only availible if you preordered before march 17, so you're not going to receive that. As for the mount please send a ticket to customer help instead of a forum post. Cust service cannot help you here.
  • Jacozilla
    Jacozilla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EnerG wrote: »
    The pet was only availible if you preordered before march 17, so you're not going to receive that. As for the mount please send a ticket to customer help instead of a forum post. Cust service cannot help you here.

I wasn’t asking for help resolution via forum, it was a simple inquiry to see if anyone else had the issue -OR- as plainly stated perhaps I misunderstood something.

Before I go charging off, I like to make sure my assumptions are correct. In this case, it seems clear it was smart to ask here first because as replied above, I don’t qualify for the pet since I missed the part about before mar 17.

The mount though seems to be legit error so will file a ticket on that.
  • Pauls
    Pauls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had same issue, figured out to login there https://account.elderscrollsonline.com and got the preorder stuff immediately
  • Jacozilla
    Jacozilla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pauls wrote: »
    I had same issue, figured out to login there https://account.elderscrollsonline.com and got the preorder stuff immediately

Filed a ticket and they said was known issue and resolved by logging out and back in but did not work for me.

Tried doing login into account on website as you suggested but still no preorder mount.
  • scorpius2k1
    scorpius2k1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jacozilla wrote: »
    I wasn’t asking for help resolution via forum, it was a simple inquiry to see if anyone else had the issue -OR- as plainly stated perhaps I misunderstood something.
    No, I didn't have this issue with pre-purchase on PC/NA which for me happened 2 days ago. Mount is in the collections, tomorrow the rest should be there as well.

Edited by scorpius2k1 on May 31, 2021 8:56PM
    🌎 PC/NA
    🐧 Linux (Arch)
    🧑‍💻 ESO Addon Dev
    ⚔️ Stamplar | Magplar | Stamcro | Magsorc | Magcro Healer
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you looking for the mount in the correct place? I think it would be in "Heavyweights" since it's quite like the Senche-Raht.
  • Jacozilla
    Jacozilla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sylvermynx wrote: »
    Are you looking for the mount in the correct place? I think it would be in "Heavyweights" since it's quite like the Senche-Raht.

It’s definitely not there. Just in case, also looked under every category as well as use filter search for all collections and nothing.

In prior expansions that had preorder collection bonus, I’d get a login notification saying X new item was available in collections with the little check mark link next to it to open in collection.

Support has also gone silent as well - first request they responded in 17min of filing, but zero response to my reply their logout and back in solution doesn’t work.
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am pretty sure this is a Steam issue.
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
  • Jacozilla
    Jacozilla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ratzkifal wrote: »
    I am pretty sure this is a Steam issue.

It may very well be, and reported to steam as well but their reply was to work with zos or cancel the order. According to steam, and everything I see under my ESO steam game properties, I own the Blackwood expansion, it appears under owned content/DLC in game properties, and the purchase charge was processed yesterday morning.

So as far as Steam is concerned, the problem is on zos end.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Jacozilla

If you are missing entitlements for Blackwood after purchasing the Chapter, you should open a ticket with customer support so they can check your account.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post